"fem/name" is name of your choice

I take two fingers and move them down, feeling her body. I find my hand between her thighs, playing with hers. I take my fingers and insert them. "Mmnn.." She moans softly. I find a pea-shaped part and start rubbing it. (fem/name) makes soft feminine noises as I rub faster and faster.

Suddenly, I stop. "Awww why the pause? It was starting to feel good!" She said. "Well," I reply, "I can't let you have all the fun." I say smirking. I pick up my length and get on top of (fem/name). "W-what are you doing?" She asks. I move it near her face, and without thinking I shove it in her mouth. "-Ommnn!" Her mouth is full of my length. I slowly start moving it in and out, (fem/name) bobing along with it. I grab her breasts and start fondling with them. Everything is going smoothly until she stops. "Hey!" I say. "I think it's time.." she says. I grab her tightly and start teasing her entrance with mine, tracing circles with it. "I can't take it.." she says. "Put it in... Please.." and as she asks, I put it in. "Aaahh~" she moans. Everything is so warm and wet, very tight and welcoming.
I start moving in and out, and her moans grow louder and louder. Eventually she asks me to speed up, so I do. I pull her up so that I'm sitting and she's sitting on me, and I move her up and down. I grab her by the backside and start grinding her up and down. We move so fast that the friction is unberable. "I think it's almost.." she says, her words cut off by her moans. Eventually I'm moaning too, and our moans are in sync with our sex. "I think I'm gonna.." "Aaahhh!~" She let's out a loud moan. I fill her to the brim with my cum and she twitches.