•Part One: Cumming to Conclusions•

●Jenny's POV●

  "We've been smashing for two years and you're doing this to me now?" I was crying like crazy. Crocodile tears, I thought.

   "Look, Jenny, I won't lie- you're a good fuck, but that's all you ever were. I have a wife who's pregnant with triplets!" Shrek yelled, waving his big, calloused hands around. God, all I wanted was for them to be on me right then . . .

    "But I love you! You said you loved me!" I said, shaking my head. I knew I was lying, but what choice did I have? I couldn't get off unless there was an ogre involved . . .

   "Because it made you horny when I said it! They're just fucking words for Christ's sake!" he said. "Look, I don't want this to stop, but it has to. Fiona is insane! She'll fucking kill you if she finds out!" His shit brown eyes seemed to twinkle; his rough green skin . . . so, so, so, touchable; those big yellow teeth of his, making me oh, so wet.

   "Why do you care if she kills me, Shrek, you know, since I'm nothing but a good fuck to you?" I asked. His eyes welled up and a single tear slowly down each of his cheeks.

    He softly grabbed my face and brought his perfect, chapped lips down onto mine. The way he kissed me ever so softly let me know that he didn't really mean what he said- he loved me.

    "Because," he said, "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He slowly moved his giant hands from my face down my body until he reached my waist. We said nothing as we removed each other's pants and underwear. He picked me up and brought me to my bed where he turned me around and placed me on all fours. In my head, I pictured a crazed and pregnant Fiona running towards me with a knife, but I didn't let it bother me.

    I could feel Shrek's pulsating bulge at my entrance and I spread my butt cheeks wide, ready to please my big green master. He roared a thunderous roar when he got inside and I screamed so loud I'm sure I shook my house.

   Shrek's thrusts were quick and hard, and his force so mighty, that when he hit my g-spot, my whole body would shake and I'd holler with overwhelming pleasure. It was so good, I lost all control of myself and the only thing I could focus on was Shrek's huge, powerful dick in my ass.

   Shrek finished and dumped his big load inside of me. "I lo-love y-you, Jenny!" he screamed in ecstasy.

   I smiled. "I know daddy." But I don't love you back.

• • •

A/N
lmao tf even.
this is what I do in English class instead of paying attention. I'm going nowhere.