Twins!/Chapter one

Omg!omg! I hurts!!! Malissa cried, as she rushed to the car. The hospital is five minutes away baby! Daniel, her husband said. I can't wait that long, it's coming now! She yelled. Well I can't deliver this baby bye myself! I have to go get Maiya! He said. Maiya was there daughter. You better hurry the hell up cause I'm about to burst! She said. Maiya came running outside with a blanket, and behind her dad was carrying some water bottles and some towels. Oh hell nah! Maiya screamed. I can't do this! She said. You not doing anything except preparing for impact! Her mom said. Daniel took the towel and put in on the seat while, Maiya gave her some water. Ok now you gonna have to push bae and it's gonna hurt! He said. Well no f*ckin dip Sherlock!! She said. Mom! Maiya said. I'm in pain stop f*ckin yelling at me! Marissa said. Can y'all stop and deliver the baby already!! Daniel said. Ok ok now push, he said. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Marissa said pushing. Ahhhhhh! Maiya said watching. Ahhhhhhh! Daniel said about to pass out. Everyone stopped and heard the baby crying. Omg! She's so beautiful! Daniel said. Ahhhhhhhh! Marissa said. Ok mom why are you still screaming? Maiya said. Because I'm not done! I think there's another one Daniel! She said. What the h— , then he passed out. Mom do you mean it's tw—, then she passed out. Wake the hell up! Marissa yelled.