Dumb Clown (Laughing Jack x Reader)

(ok this is really short cause I was bored and this is all I got XD anyways enjoy cx)

You sat on the couch watching TV minding your own business. You shoved popcorn in your face washing it down with a glass of water, not so bad right? It's pretty relaxing....

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!"

Looks like you spoke to soon.

You sighed and turned off the TV and reached underneath the couch.

"Heeeeyyy (name)," you felt an arm go around your shoulder. "Watcha do-"

He was cut off when taking a bug zapper to the face.

"No touchy clown," you said standing up and swinging your weapon around in the air.

"Oooowwwwwwww, that hurt why do you do that EVERY SINGLE TIME I COME OVER!?!?!"

You took a sip of your water, "its 'cause you're annoying as hell."

Laughing Jack looked like he was going to cry, "(naaammmeee) I thought you and I were friends ;~;"

You sighed and pulled him into a hug, "we are friends Jack, now dont be a drama queen about it."

"Will you get mad if I do this?" Jack said.

"Do what?"

Laughing Jack then pressed his lips onto yours in a quick but loving kiss.

And in a flash he ran out the door giggling like a school girl.

"DAMN IT YOU DUMB CLOWN!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!!" you yell standing out on your deck aiming your paint ball gun right at that dumb monochrome clown.

~The End XD~