Shoot.

BANG!

     Shadow pulled the trigger on the yellow fox straight before him. The bullet massively shot through his forehead, snapping the fox taut and collapsing into the ground.

     Sonic stared at the horrid bloody mess that used to be his best friend.

     "T — tails??"

      He immediately knelt down and grabbed the corpse. There was fresh blood leaking on his hands, but he didn't care. His mind was too busy comprehending the fox was indeed dead. Tears started to rush from his eyes, but they felt hot and dry.

     Seeing his job done, Shadow simply walked past them without an inch of remorse. He would rather be doing other things than listen to a sob story.

    "Hey ... where are you going?"

     Shadow stopped in revelation. He recognized Sonic's voice, but it sounded much more vaguer and darker. He spun around to look at the blue hedgehog.

     Sonic had turned into a darker shade of azure, his eyes formed into narrow slits. His quills were floating motionlessly above the air, a black aura seemingly feeding off it.

     The ebony hedgehog wasted no time, and ran. He was unsure what the hell Sonic had turned into, but obviously didn't want to stick around. He knew this was trouble.

     Shadow couldn't see the dark blue hedgehog chasing behind him, however he was too desperate to get out of there to even care. He snuck around a corner only to find it was a dead end. Shadow pointed his gun by the room, in case the threat was surrounding him.

     "Aw, does my little hedgehog want to play with his toy gun? You played too much with Tails. Now it's time you play with me."

     Shadow's hands shook in fear for a second. He could tell Sonic was here, but hiding for ambush. He darted his eyes into the room until he felt a warm lip slide over his shoulder.

      Shadow panicked and shot all his bullets behind; yet it dawned on him no one was there. He refilled five ammunitions into the gun and resteadied himself for anything that would come out.

     An inky mix of magic rooted off the ground. Shadow noticed it take shape, as he launched his bullets towards Sonic. The dark blue hedgehog didn't even move; the bullets were merely absorbed into him, sensing the power he had become more invincible. His demonic laughter echoed through the walls, which made Shadow's head spin.

     The black hedgehog was shocked to find he had no bullets left. Terror-stricken, he was about to face his threat before being slammed onto the wall with strong force. The dark blue hedgehog eyed him deliciously, lusting off to the fear he caused.

     "Stop this, faker!" Shadow groused.

     "Stop? The fun hasn't even started." Sonic chuckled. "Oh, you're going to enjoy this."

     The dark blue hedgehog roughly kissed Shadow's neck, trailing all the way into his white chestfur. Shadow watched in pure horror as he struggled to get loose. Sonic stroked the chestfur with his fingers before coming back up to Shadow's face. His fingers traveled more below, touching the black hedgehog's member.

     Shadow threw a boner in surprise, feeling rather invaded. This made Sonic smirk. He roughly shoved a middle finger into the shafthole, which Shadow winced in both pain and pleasure. Sonic took his finger off the hole and shoved it into the black hedgehog's mouth.

     "How do you taste ~?" The dark blue hedgehog asked seductively. Shadow wanted to bite his finger off, but was cut off since Sonic crashed his mouth onto his. Their tongues wrestled with one another, forging Shadow to sweat.

     Sonic could savor his milky precum lumped with the nectarous saliva. He tasted good, and the dark hedgehog wanted more of it by wrapping his hands around Shadow's member and bobbing it up and down. The black hedgehog grunted from the sensation. Small portions of cum spurted out of his dick.

     Sonic alluringly stuck his tongue out, and jerked his hand away from Shadow's member. Flabbergasted, the black hedgehog blinked. He wanted to tell Sonic to continue, but stopped himself over getting embarrassed.

     The dark blue hedgehog laughed once again, as if he knew what was on Shadow's mind. Suddenly, he projected behind the black hedgehog and wildly kicked his own member in.

     "HAHH!" Shadow screamed, feeling the sharpness on his ass. His dick explosively cummed while Sonic walloped his hand to grab most of it.

     "There we go." The dark blue hedgehog licked his hands, enjoying the relish. "Nice and sweet."

     Shadow panted. He was too much in a tense, his insides were practically squeezing Sonic's member. The dark blue hedgehog groaned in delight; he impulsively thrusted inside Shadow like the madman he was.

     "S - sonic! Too fast!" The black hedgehog yelled, tears crawling out of his eyelids.

      The dark blue hedgehog barely even heard him. He resumed his pace, going faster than ever. He nibbled Shadow's ear just to ease some pressure off.

     "Gee, the ultimate lifeform can't take a joyride? You're nothing but a mewling kitty."

     The black hedgehog gritted his teeth angrily. He was mad at himself for looking so vulnerable, and hated how Sonic's words were too true to be wrong.

     But he couldn't deny the powerful and lightning thrusts Sonic was doing to his body. He was goddamn quick. The dark blue hedgehog held him by his chest so he wouldn't collapse on the floor.

     Before long, Shadow cummed again for the second time, even though Sonic hadn't reached his climax yet.

     "Ohh ... look at you, oozing like a baby's bottle." Sonic smirked maniacally, toying with Shadow's prostate.

     By now the black hedgehog couldn't care less. His mind had gone into a steaming pile of blur, the dead end room around him seeming distorted. The only thing he could feel was Sonic's member inside his ass. He was miserable and aroused at the same time.

     Even the dark blue hedgehog was starting to feel too good himself. One thrust later, they both couldn't handle it anymore. The sensation was too good.

     Sonic grunted, his fists gripping Shadow's chest as hard as he could. The black hedgehog flinched when he noticed Sonic rapidly burst his seed in the tailhole. Even though he had cummed twice already, his own member started shooting tiny portions of semen. Shadow felt his stomach tie into a knot; he had become overused.

     The dark blue hedgehog let go of Shadow for a second, dropping him effortlessly. Shadow griped in pain when his body made contact with the cement floor. He just brisked by the unusually cold atmosphere. It was going to rain, eventually.

     Sturdily, he tried to get back up on his feet, only to be met with a punch. Sonic flashed before his eyes. The blinking lights of the street went out, as did his consciousness.

END?