Prologue and Characters

War... War Never Changes. No matter if your versing Zombies, Aliens, Monster, Robots, or other Human, they all have same intentions but different reasons why they are doing it. But Everything Besides Humans are from Video games.. Right?.. They were until a Crazy Idiot made several Inter-Dimensional portals to different universes. Humanity was Majorly Crippled and moved to Australia while the other creature take over the rest of the Earth. Zombies are Located in Asia besides Russia, Aliens Invaded Europe and Russia, Robots are located in Africa and Monsters have taken over America and the Waters , as for the rest of mankind they are in Australia, only a small few of survivors else were in the world but barely holding on. Humans are still fighting for land and Power. Then they agreed that they have to take the world back but that caused more conflict on who should run the Operation. After 5 years of Conflict, the actual Australiana which are Located in Tasmania, population 1.2 million, decided to start the operation for themselves and recruited as many Volunteers that wanted to fight even people from around Australia who didn't want to fight other humans, and got ready for their First target and Operation. Operation Vaccinate in Asia...

CHARACTERS

Name: Ashley Johnson

Code Name: Red-4

Nickname: Red-4, Ash, Zap

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Nationality: Australian

Role: Sniper and Scout

Looks

Has Blue eyes and Black Scruffy Hair

Weapons of Choice:
Silenced M40 with High Powered Sniper scope

Silenced M16 With Extended Magazines and Grip.

Silenced M1911 with Selective Fire and Extended Magazine

Equiptment

2 Hand Grenades

3 Molotov Cocktails

5 Claymores

5 Mines

Personality: Quiet, Loyal, Caring, Kind, Reckless, Brave, Doesn't Care about himself, When he gets really Annoyed he will Break and make sure the person know about it too. He is also very shy but will speak up if he has to.

Character 2

Name: Seth Rodgers

CodeName: Red Commander

Nickname: Commander

Age: 35

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bi