Dash of Motorbikee's - Hashemite' Way

There once a great leader who led his army & furiously looked at 'elderly' with too much adoration.  His ways of a general made him a fiasco roll-on & roll-overs for Tabloids, Media Interviews as well as Evening Prime Time News.  

I encountered him while reading the life & times of 'whimsical' military men from the likes of great Adolf Hitler who ran 'avalanche' commands whenever he stammer his right foot in front of his 'unbearded generals.  Of course, history did could have thought all leaders from Arab nations to American liberal-minded generals.  This Hashemite General & Leader loves to eat his breakfast with liver patte' & a hot brewed coffee directly harvested from his ranch just coming off the sacks stored in his 'holy mansion fortress'.  He was very tactful when he encounters guests from diplomatic core in such a way that he creates 'scratch pads' drawing caricatures of them with his select military officers who will 'surprisingly' move in to test their 'able / trained security men ' with an abduction (or kidnapping) act.  Nobody knew it or guessed it from within nor from the outside world ... (Only i when i finally got close to his span of control / command as my assignment to cover up his accent to leadership).  How, does he execute all the gunfires exchanges between his chosen officers versus the securities? It was all up to his favorite children, nieces, nephews whom he would tell to play board games when it will happen.  All they do is watched TV live in his mansion.  

Although his style of demilitarization of any nations ' army, navy or airforce got always his 'Trojan Horse' attack style - i have glorified him & have given him a lot of funny games to live with when i got close to him for a 1 on 1 interview.  It was about 2 hours when it happened... Well, his last 'stint in 'action full' test of high powered riffles is for him to 'ESCAPE' in a CASKET' due to the fact that his chosen colonels to execute the 'surprise abduction' had been paid in millions of dollars' in exchange for his life.  Where was i?  Well, let me continue first.  The firefighting occured again around 12 midnight along the hotel where these 'ambassadors' were staying.  But they were ushered into his mansion with 'powerful riffles by his chosen colonels & started 'blowing out their fire power from one corner of his mansion moving along the road as they drove to the inner part of his residence (of course, his family members were all laid off & out into another safe mansion)... He had already planted strategically self -detonated bombs along the road to exit while his loyal mansion guards protected & fought.  

He survived with me.  Would you believe - i was inside the 'casket' with him because he used me as a ''BODY SHIELD''  - in case, somebody 'brave & wise' enough OPEN it as they 'trashed his mansion that night'.  Oh well, i left a week after & get done with the 'secret prolific exchange of vital information' & there goes his publicity - Riding a 'Harley Davidson' - in a smooth tobacco cigar lit' in his 'good tongue'!