Chapter 1

"Ariela, dad said breakfast is ready" My brother Sean said as he passed my room, "and Elena and Alex are here" 

"Of course they are" I said as I finished brushing my hair. (http://www.polyvore.com/ariela/set?id=130628843)

Elena has been my best friend since we were in 1st grade and basically lives at my house since she's an only child and both of her parents work to make ends meet which leaves Elena home alone most days. Alex is my older brother Marco's best friend who has been visiting my house more often since Marco joined the army 2 years ago. It's like he has nothing else to do since my brother left. I leave my room pass my living room to the kitchen to see Elena (http://www.polyvore.com/elena/set?id=130629787) and Alex eating with my two other brothers on the dining room table while my dad is still cooking in the kitchen. I took the seat next to Sean which was across from Elena with Alex next to her and my youngest brother Liam was sitting on the other side of Sean. 

"I see that dad made chorizo con huevo again," I observed, "What special occation do we owe the honor to for you to make up chorizo?" 

"That's true" Sean said with a mouthful of chorizo. 

"Cochino!" Elena called my brother 'gross' in Spanish, "Nobody wants to see that!" 

"Alright! That's enough" My dad scolded slightly as he sat at the end of table, "Now I have some good news and some bad news"

"Que paso?" I asked my dad what was wrong. 

"Marco is coming home!" My dad exclaimed.

"When?!" Alex shouted.

"In 3 weeks"

"Okay, was that the good news or the bad news?" Sean pointed out. 

"That was the good news, the bad news is he would be able to make it to your graduation" My dad looked at me with sad eyes.

"Oh...." I said awkwardly as everyone looked at me, "It's okay I mean it's just my graduation"   

"Ari" Elena called to me softly.

"I'm okay really," I got up from my seat, "C'mon, Elena, we're going to be late meeting up with the girls" 

Everyone had no words for me as I left with Elena behind me. I grabbed my car keys from the key holder by the front door. We walked to my red Nissan Altima that was my grandpa's car before he died and he left me the car till I got my license. Once we got in the car and I started the engine, I pulled out my driveway to head to the local mall where the rest of our friends our meeting up with us. Elena turned on our radio to KIIS FM and the song "Problem" by Ariana Grande came on. From the corner of my eye I could see Elena giving a little smile before she poked me on my shoulder as she started singing along with the music trying to get me to sing with her. I gave in and started singing with her as we were in perfect harmony with Ariana Grande. Once the song got to Iggy Azalea's rap Elena had me do it by myself since she is clueless when it comes to rap. We got to the mall once we finished listening to 3 songs on the radio. I parked my car and we walked to the food court to see our friends sipping on Jamba Juice sitting at our regular table. My friend Claire was the first one to spot us (http://www.polyvore.com/claire/set?id=130843259).

"It's about time you guys showed up!" Claire scolded but then she smiled, "You're lucky that we just sat down and yes we got Jamba Juice for you" 

Jannet (http://www.polyvore.com/jannet/set?id=130839791), who was sitting next to Claire handed us our smooties, "Caribbean Passion and Razzmatazz just how you girls like it" 

Taking a sip of my Caribbean Passion, I sat down in between Claire and our other friend Mara (http://www.polyvore.com/mara/set?id=130631032). Elena sat down between Jannet and our favorite batgirl Savannah (http://www.polyvore.com/savannah/set?id=130841891). 

"One more month and we are free!" Savannah cheered.

"You still got another year of school" Mara told her. 

"That's one less year than you" Savannah stuck her tounge out at her.

"But this is our last month of high school" Elena pouted. 

"Yeah, enjoy high school while you can cause it will go by fast" Jannet pointed out. 

"It's not like we are going to stop going to school, I mean we do have college in the Fall" I said. 

"Well, I'm going to enjoy my high school life while I can" Claire took a sip of her smootie. 

"Hey, Jannet I think that guy over there is checking you out" Elena gestered to the table that was a couple of yards away. A very handsome boy wearing a spiderman shirt who was looking over at us with his friends waved at Jannet.

"Go talk to him" Mara persisted.

"What?! No!" Jannet argued.

"If you won't I will" I warned her. 

"I don't think that you will have to since he's coming over here~" Claire sang the last part. 

"Act nautral" Savannah whispered as the boy got closer. 

"Hi" The boy greeted Jannet as he stood by her leaning on her side of the table which caused Elena to scoot more down to Savannah and I could see that the both of them were already whispering to each other. 

"I'm David" The boy, David, introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, David" Jannet said, "I'm Jannet" 

"If she doesn't get his number I'll get it for her" I whispered to both Mara and Claire pulling them both closer to me.  I looked over to his friends and I noticed that they were all talking to each other until one of his friends with dirty blonde hair wearing a beanie, who was extremely hot, locked eyes with me. I immediately looked down to try and get my side bangs to cover my eyes. 

"You're blushing" Claire teased. 

"Cállate!" I told her to shut up as I turned my attention back to David and Jannet.

"So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind going out with me?" David asked Jannet.

"I might take you up on that offer but I never go anywhere without my friends" Jannet told him looking at us. 

David looked at us for the first time as he just realized that we were sitting there.

"Ladies, how would you girls like to go on a group date with me and my friends?" David gestered for his friends. 

I gripped Claire's arm as I saw that boy that I was looking at earlier coming closer to the table along with his other friends. 

"Grip me any tighter and I lose circulation in my arm!" Claire scolded slightly. 

"Sorry" I apologized. Mara placed a hand on my arm to try and calm me down. 

"Well, ladies, This is Cole" David introduced the boy that I'm totally crushing on. 

"Dana" A mixed cute boy wearing a snapback.

"Will" An Asian boy that was adorable like a little brother.

"Gabe" A Latino boy wearing a batman shirt who I think would be perfect for Savannah. 

"And Dalton" A blonde rocker boy who I could tell that Claire was looking at.

"Well boys, these are my friends, Claire, Ariela, Mara, Savannah, and Elena" Jannet introduced us. 

"Well girls, what do you say?" David asked us. 

"Why not?" Elena said looking at Dana.

"Yeah, I mean it could be fun" Savannah added eyeing Gabe. 

"Cool, so let's all meet up at the movies tomorrow let's say around six?" Dana suggested. 

"We can take you lovely ladies to dinner" Cole said smiling at me. 

"Dinner and movie? Sounds perfect" I said smiling back at Cole.