"It happened"

So one day, JJ shows up at Reids apartment. Reid doesn't think anything about it, he just assumes she needs to know something about a case. He opens the door and greets JJ with a "hey" without really looking at her first. He then looks up and sees the look in her eyes. "JJ what's wrong?" He asked while soothingly grabbing her arm. JJ then made eye contact with him a whispered "Spence". He stayed silent and took his hand away from her arm, thinking she didn't want to be touched. However, she grabbed his hand as it reached his side. "JJ are you okay?" He asked soothingly. "Do you want to come in?"
  "No" she softly replied. She released his hand and crossed her arms. "Um"
   "What is it?" He asked.
  "Spence I-" she paused. "I love you, and I've always loved you." She cleared her throat. "I know it's been 13 years, and I know I've moved on with will but-"
   "But it was never right?" Spence interjected. 
    "Exactly, and Will saw it too. He confronted me after our last case..." JJ replies, once again making eye contact with Reid.
  "JJ I'm sorry if I messed something up, I just didn't want you getting hurt." He apologized.
   JJ chuckled. "Spence you saved my life. I will never expect you to apologize for that." 
JJ grabbed his hand once again and continued. "Look, I love you. I have always loved you." Tears began flowing down her face. "I don't want to wait any longer."
   "JJ I-" Reid began before JJ cut him off.
"Spencer I want us to be together." She said.
Reid was speechless. He had always been in love with JJ, but he never expected her to love him. Instead of replying with words, he leaned down and kissed her.
A few seconds later he broke the kiss with the words: "I love you too".