Alex Summers' Lap Dance

(Alex's POV the whole time)

The bottle span landing on me. "Dare." I said slowly. "I dare you Alex Summers to give the LockLynne sisters lap dances. Not at once but at random times." Raven said with a smirk. Something shattered upstairs. "YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Rhea screamed the lights flickering. "I swear on my life I didn't actually send it to him!" Hank laughed running down the stairs. Rhea was quicker though, she jumped from the railing, landing in front of him. If looks could kill Hank would be dead. He backed up into our circle. Rhea's eyes glowed the sexy silver it always is. I mean glowing silver, yeah that's what I meant. "Hank what did you do?!" Sean asked sitting up. I looked at Hank, awaiting an answer. "My little sister was being told that her little crush knew she liked him but he really doesn't, well not yet." Caroline said slowly coming down the stairs. "Don't you fucking dare...either of you!" Rhea said suddenly scared. "Alex...I think I'm going to change up the dare a bit." Raven said drawing our attention back to the game. "You have to choose." She said the smirk still on her face. Caroline had sat down but Rhea was looking between Hank an her sister. "Alex hurry up, I wanna keep playing." Sean said sighing. "Yeah Alex." Angel said smiling. I didn't answer but I went to the kitchen and picked up a chair and put it in the room. I sighed, "Rhea sit down, please." I said gesturing to the chair. She looked at me strange before shuffling to the chair. "Hold on, let me do something first!" Angel said jumping over to the stereo where her iPod was plugged in. "Okay in 3, 2, 1!" Candy by Aggro Santos started to play. I took off my shirt and swayed towards Rhea. Her eyes widened. I rolled my body over her. I'd say I was happy she was taller so it wouldn't be awkward but I'd be lying. Caroline started to laugh, and Hank started to whistle. I smiled a crooked smile at Rhea below me. Her face was red but her eyes were silver again. And I was loving every second of the way she watched me. The music died down and I moved away from Rhea. I picked up my shirt and sat back in the circle. Rhea picked up the chair and put it back then walked up the stairs calmly. "What was the dare?" Hank asked sitting next to Raven. "I either had to give Rhea or Caroline a lap dance." I said with a smile. "And you chose my sister? Wise choice I'll have to admit." Caroline said giggling looking up the stairs as if Rhea was still there. We continued the game for another hour before we all headed to bed.
-Morning-
I woke up to giggling and the sound of running. I wasn't the only one because I saw an annoyed Rhea standing at the coffee machine. She watched her sister and Angel run around the kitchen, and absently licked her lips causing me to shutter. As Charles came down to sit, Angel and Caroline sat down still giggling. "Are you both ever going to stop acting like a 4 year olds?" I asked them. "I will stop when my lovely sister women's up and asks her crush out." Caroline said smiling at her sister. Angel muffled a giggle. "Even if I do you'll always and forever be a 4 year old." Rhea said sitting next to her. "Do you ever wear a shirt?" Sean asked sitting next to Angel. "I think he'd rather keep it off so he doesn't rip another shirt." Angel replied. Rhea spit her coffee all over the table, chocking. Charles lifted an eyebrow. "Don't think to hard Charles, they're teenagers." Erik said sitting next to his 'secret' boyfriend. "You all right?" Hank asked sitting next to Rhea. "I don't even know at this point." She said sipping some more coffee. I sat down next to Hank, as he told us about our new suits. I felt a pang of jealousy over the way Rhea watched Hank listening to him. I wanted her to watch me like that. "ALEX!" Charles exclaimed. I bet I looked like a deer in his headlights. Rhea and the rest if the table started to laugh. "Don't you start laughing miss Rhea, you're worse!" Charles said pointing to her. "I told you to stay out of my head." She simply said her cheeks turning red. "Ooh you having dirty thoughts? I'd never see the day!" Caroline said with a smirk. "Who ever said they were dirty?" Rhea asked. Charles raised his hand. "Technically you implied it." Erik said. I wonder who she's had dirty thoughts about? "Who are you thinking about Rhea?" I asked leaning over the table to look at her. "I'm not thinking about anyone." She said squinting at me. "Oh really, cause that's not what you said when you threw the lamp at me." Hank lifted an eyebrow smiling. "You threw a lamp at him?" Erik asked. Rhea shrugged. "I'm done with this conversation." She said standing up and retreating to her room. We finished eating and went to change into our new suits. I grabbed Rheas from the shelf. "I'll go give it to her and bring her down to train." I said walking to her room. I knocked on the door before entering. Rhea practically jumped out of her skin. "Jesus Christ!" She yelled. "Nope it's just me, plus I knocked." I said laughing. "I didn't hear you." She said taking the suit from my hands. She turned around and lifted up her shirt over head. I turned around quickly, the suit becoming to tight and hot. The lights started to flicker in her room. "I never got to thank you." I said clearing my throat a little. "For what?" Rhea asked. "For not freaking out over the whole lap dance thing." I said holding my breathe a little. "Yeah well I enjoyed it." She said slipping something into my back pocket. Rhea sauntered out of her room leaving my there watching her. As I arrived to the training room I slowly pulled what ever was in my back pocket out. "Damn, who gave you $20?" Sean asked. I just smiled at it then at Sean, "No one." I said. Rhea was doing her acrobatics on the mats like she always does but this time she looked so much hotter. "Everyone listen up! In three hours were going on a little boating trip so if you don't wanna go say something now!" Charles announced. "No thanks!" I said back. "Great now Rhea won't be alone this time." Erik said smiling faintly. Rhea again spat her water everywhere. Then she started to laugh. "God dammit Charles you don't just say something like that!" She continued to laugh harder. I wonder what he said? I thought.
-A couple hours later-
Charles and them had left and it was just Rhea and I. Music came from the living room where Rhea was working on something. "So what are you working on?" I asked sliding next to her on the couch. "Just drawing." She said showing me what she was working on. It was a beautiful drawing of the mansion. "That's amazing! I wish I could do something cool like that." I said. "You can play guitar, that's pretty amazing if you ask me." Rhea froze. "How did you know I play guitar?" I asked. Suddenly a phone from her room started to ring. She sat up fast and ran to it. "Who was it?" I asked when she came back. "No one, just my sister bragging about how beautiful the ocean looks. Also talking about how jealous she is of Angels boobs, which she compared to mine. Then yelled at me for having bigger boobs. I don't even know how we tolerate her at this point." Rhea said flopping down on the couch opposite to me. 'I have to agree with your sister your boobs are bigger.' Didn't seem like the right thing to say so I just said "Do you now?" "Alex don't you try and tell me you've literally never looked at my boobs or anyone else's for that matter!" She said sitting up. "I have you know I've never looked at Hanks or Charles boobs!" I said back laughing. "Your missing out, but I have to admit Erik's boobs are beautiful." Rhea said giggling. I lost it at this point, our faces covered in tears. "Okay I'm going to the girls room, I'll be back." She said standing up. I watched her walk away. 'Why do I want you so much?' I asked her in my head. I got up and went to the pantry and got out a bowl of cereal. As I was about to turn around arms wrapped around my waist. "Why?" Rhea asked. I tilted my head in confusion. I could feel her breathe on my back through my shirt. "Why did you have to be so fucking hot? Why did you have to be the one to give me lap dance? And most importantly why did you pick me over my sister?" She asked letting go of my waist slowly. "Uh I don't know, Because I was dared, and Because..." I couldn't find the right words at the end. My body wanted her body on mine, while my mind told me to use words. "Fuck it!" I exclaimed pulling her body towards mine. I kissed her lightly just incase she didn't like it, didn't want it. But instead of pulling away she deepened the kiss. Rhea's hands were tangled in my hair as my hands worked up the sides of her body. We pulled back remembering we need air to breathe. "Fuck it indeed." She said laughing. She walked back to couch and put a movie on. I followed and snuggled in next to her. I fell asleep 20 minutes in, little did I know my little artist was drawing her next beautiful piece of art. Me.