Leaving For Hogwarts

Sarah's P.O.V
Maden knocked on my door wearing his leather jacket, ripped jeans, a clean white shirt and guyliner."Ready Songbird? You and I both know whose coming to pick us up." I nodded, tugging my sweater sleeve down more. Angelina had just started bringing a lighter, the burns still hurt.My brother's face filled with worry. He doesn't know yet. I just can't figure out how to tell him."Listen I know," my breath caught in my throat."I know Angelina can be a jerk, heck sometimes she can even be an annoying pain in the butt when she gets Lane to snap. But if you ever need to talk I'm here." With that he left and so did my breath. Remembering the spell that makes my burns disappear from sight , quickly and quietly whisper as they disappear. Still feeling the pain though, I grabbed my trunk and lugged it down."Sarah Elise Night! Change your hair back! You don't need to change yourself to fit in." Mother yelled at me. I love her but I didn't mean to change my hair. It just did.Making my hair change to my original light brown on top that gradually gets to dark brown at the end with purple streaks hair, I followed my brother to the fireplace. After we went through we spotted Lane and his girlfriend ( who sold her soul to the devil) Angelina.Faking a smile, I walked towards them.Mom and dad came through the fireplace with our trunks as Lane and Maden started to talk, Angelina clutching lane's arm like he was her property and had perfect control over him. She smiled sickly at me like I was prey. See Maden knows she steals my music and helps me hide it. He knows she bullies me into giving her my music. He just doesn't know it's gotten physical.After hugging everyone else, I hear"How's the song coming?" Angelina asked. Before I could answer Maden intruded the "conversation " which I'm grateful he did."She finished it and she doesn't want to show you! C'mon princess let's go find our compartment." I waved bye to everyone before Lane or dad or mom could snap at Maden. He didn't like to be standing with Angelina within hearing distance. But seeing as Lane is getting ready to propose it's definitely going to get harder."Thank you, your majesty, how can I ever repay you?" I mocked Maden by the way he had called my nickname in a posh accent. He cracked a smile."Remember songbird, we agreed on not being recognized as the children of Devan and Rila Night, which means having British accents. Let me hear it ."I laughed. I had forgotten but mom has a clear British accent so I had a perfect clear accent. He looked at me like I grew an extra head."Mom has a good accent," I say simply. He sighs than begins to speak when he thinks of something."I think I should the find toughest guys," I look at him confused." I've been trying to figure out the best plan for you to not be bullied and how to protect you from being hurt. Don't look at me like that, I'm your older brother, I have to protect you it's my job. So I just thought, what do new prisoners try to do when they get to prison?" I looked at him, confused at first but then caught on."They try and become top dog, the toughest guy around. They figure that if they do that they'll be respected."I smile, if neither of us gets in Slytherin or Ravenclaw I will be very surprised."Exactly, I think I gotta find the toughest guy in the school, songbird, you stay in this compartment. Please. I love you,-"I know, I'll just right a new song. I'll be fine." He sighed."Listen I'm sorry about -"Maden! I don't wanna hear your sorry. You don't get to be sorry for me, you get to try to protect me. Now go and be the mega bad boy supreme to get mom and dad's attention like you always do. Just no smoking or drinking. ""Geez, you sound like mom." Maden joked.I smiled and pushed him out but not without kissing his cheek."Alright, Katrina you can come out now." My metamorphmagus kitty came out. She has a habit of not staying in her cage. She's like me, I don't like cages. Also, I'm a metamorphmagus, if you didn't know.A man came into the compartment, he asked if he could sit, I complied."How has your day been, Mr.Lupin?" The man looked at confused. I pointed to his case. "It's on your case.""Oh how silly of me, may I ask your name, I haven't really any friends you see. ""I'm Sarah Night, I used to be homeschooled so that's why no one would recognize my name." Hopefully.No one recognizes my name, that's a good title. Making a note to self I looked over Mr. Lupin. He has graying blonde hair, a small mustache, white skin sprayed with scars. He wearing a brown suit."If you don't mind I'm a bit tired-"not at all. I don't usually talk this much, so it's just fine with me." I grabbed my school robes 'and decided to go change. I grabbed my notebook and left.As I was changing I got my own song stuck in my head. It's called No Words.(All rights to the artist, the song is not mine.)No words:Lyrics"No words, no words, no wordsWhen everything is quietNothing on the tip of your tongueBut a beautiful silenceAnd it lets me knowThat even in the madnessWhen everything just seems to go wrongTake a beautiful silence'Cause it lets me knowRibs are a cage of a wild heartI can hear your heartBeatin' on the bars, beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the barsRibs are a cage of a wild heartI can hear your heartBeatin' on the bars, beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the barsWhen everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downAnd the world is trynaBeat you down, beat you down, beat you downNo, no, no wordsWe could keep it quietLeave it on the tip of your tongueWhen everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downNo, no, no wordsWhen I'm in the darknessThe dawn is having you by my side'Cause you leave me speechlessAnd it lets me knowWhere nobody can hear usI'll tell you everything with my eyes'Cause you leave me speechlessAnd I think you knowWhen everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downAnd the world is trynaBeat you down, beat you down, beat you downNo, no, no wordsWe could keep it quietLeave it on the tip of your tongueWhen everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downNo, no, no wordsNo words, no words, no wordsWe needNo words, no words, no wordsHear meNo words, no words, no wordsBabyNo words, no words, no wordsNo words, no!No, no, noNo wordsNo, no!When everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downAnd the world is trynaBeat you down, beat you down, beat you downNo, no, no wordsWe could keep it quietLeave it on the tip of your tongue (tip of your tongue)When everything isUp and down, up and down, up and downNo, no, no wordsNo words (no words), no words (no words), no words (no words)We needNo words (no words), no words (no words), no words (no words)Hear meNo words (no words), no words (no words), no words (no words)BabyNo words (no words), no words (no words), no words (no words)Ribs are a cage of a wild heartI can hear your heart(No words, no words, no words)Beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the barsNo, no, no wordsRibs are a cage of a wild heart (beatin' of a wild heart)I can hear your heart(No words, no words, no words)Beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the bars, beatin' on the barsNo, no, no wordsBaby, no words, no words, no words-" Bang!!I snapped out of my trance. A girl with pretty brown skin and beautiful silk hair had run into the door.