Prologue

(Revised √)

Everyone says that she's perfect.

Everyone says that she have the most perfect and successful life.

Everyone sees her as the most lucky person they've met because of her wealth and beauty.

Even though she have that so called 'rude' and 'cold' personality, most of people still wants to be with her. To be her friend.

But those people don't know that she's also longing for a happy family.

She grew up without her mother and father on her side.

Even her boyfriend betrayed her.

They see her life as a fantasy but she sees her life as a nightmare.

A nightmare because of the powers she have.

A powers that you can't even imagine how powerful it is.

Because of those, her life became miserable and a living nightmare.

She lose the important and precious people in her life.

But of course nobody knows it. Because they always saw the 'perfect' and 'happy' life of her.

The 'perfect' and 'happy' life of Sapphire Abigail Jade Hartlock.

The Long Lost Powerful Princess of Mystic Flame Kingdom

┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻

Story title: Mystic Flame Kingdom: Long Lost Powerful Princess.

Author: TwiceTzuyu_20

This story is work of fiction, the names, characters, bussinesses, places etc. are just the product of authors mind. The name of dead person, specific bussiness or an incident is purely concidential. Typographical errors may occur.

All rights reserved.

┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻┻━┻

I'M REVISING THIS STORY MY DEAR READERS I'M GOING TO PUBLISH CHAPTERS WHEN I'M DONE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Prologue Done :>

Vote

Comment

and Follow ME :>

BTW a big Thanks to the editor of this amazing book cover itsELLIEsWorld maraming salamat talaga napakaganda ng gawa mo ^°^