Season two's live finale

"And that's its for the season 2 live finale of awsten and Travis's slumber party, bright to you by fruit loops" said Travis, as he spun around in his wheely chair and pressed the play button on the wrap up music that was made by Awsten.
"Wow that last fic was INTENSE" said Awsten leaning back in his chair.
"I know, the people who sit and write these things are fucked up man" said Travis in his high,nasally voice.
Awsten and Travis slumber party pod cast had become so popular that they had decided to do a second season, which to there surprise, had become so big that fruit loops had actually wanted to sponsor them-the constant advertisements they had spread through season one had worked. Season two was realivly the same as season one, only in season two there were no guests, it was mainly because on Awsten and Travis's new tradition to tryout the logicality of each smutty fan fic with each other after the show (after John got caught up in a role play of awsten pouring chocolate syrup over Travis, word had quickly spread not to appear on there show). Reading so many intimate and steamy waterparks fanfics had taken their toll on the two hosts. Of course the podcasts listeners had no idea of this after show party with no pants, including just the two of them.
"Well should we try it out?" Suggested awsten.
"Sure, you wanna play yourself?"
"YASS this is the first fic where I actually got to dominate, you think I'd not wanna do that?"
"I don't know, maybe... okay let's do it, no homo though, bro" says Travis, walking over.
"You have got to be kidding me" Awsten laughed as he grabbed hold of Travis by the neck and shoved him onto the desk where all the microphones were.
"Geoff..." Awsten moaned as he claimed Travis's mouth with his own.
"You know you don't have to say their lines from the fic" Travis said between kisses, while Awsten was making his way down Travis's neck.
"Shut up" Awsten growled. He began to undo Travis's clothes, until he got inpatient and just ripped off his tee shirt savagely and scratched the back of Travis's chest, his own heaving.
Face buried in his forearm, he let out a shaky breath . The muscles of his back and buttocks flexed and clenched with each hurried stroke Travis made on Awstens penis, which was now naked after he ripped off his own clothes. Awsten bit into Travis's lower lip, eyes wrinkled shut, body curled forace buried in the other boys neck, breath uneven.
"GEOFF—" He came with a groan and a jerk of his hips and then it was over. He wiped the mess away, ran a hand over Travis jaw sneaking the white goo.
"Yummy" Travis snarled and Awsten lunges on top of him laying them both horizontal on the table. Travis hissed in a breath, eyes going a bit heavy in the lid. Awsten ground his hips into him and moaned when he found Travis swollen and hard. He reached between them, stroking him . "I want this," she said. He groaned " Geoff's might be bigger, but at least you know what to do with it."
He rolled them over—and ground the length of him between his legs. Travis thought he might lose consciousness from the feel of him. From the deep, powerful strokes promised by the strong muscles of his waist, hips and thighs.
Of course awsten and Geoff had never actually done it before. He'd allowed him to touch him, suck him, but he'd only ever sunk his fingers to test his readiness before he sunk his cock. He knew Travis's body was better for this sort of thing. They both grabbed each other's lengths and pulled spasmodically, causing them both to cum and yell out at each other, a string of names and expletives.
Awsten turned his face and looked at the screen on the desk, there was a little light and the numbers in the corner were still counting up.
"Hey Travis" awsten asked, while Travis still had his member and had scootched down the desk, about to put it in his mouth,"what does that mean?"
"Ummmm SHIT ITS STILL LIVE RECORDING"