Beggin' On Your Knees

Cat's P.O.V.

It was almost time for the end of school. I could finally see my secret boyfriend, Sinjin. He was finally out of his coma.

~*Flashback*~

Sinjin's P.O.V.

I was riding my bike along East Street; pedaling as hard as I could to get to school on time. I needed to see Cat before class. To see her face, hear he voice, caress her cheekbones. All of this would last me the whole 7 1/2 hours before I could see her again.

But then, while thinking of her cheekbones, out of the corner of my eye, I saw it. It was the Asian man. He was short, about 4'6" and had tiny wrinkled eyes. I could hear him yell in a thick Asian accent, "Swordfish!"

I was paralysed with fear. The fish were prettiest things, other than Cat's cheekbones, but I knew that they would be the end to me. I screamed like a tiny beaver having the intercourses. My head collided with the sharp, pleasing nose of the swordfish. My bike spun out of control. That's the last thing I remember.

~*End Flashback*~

Cat's P.O.V.

When I got to the hospital, I could hear sick people moan and scream in pleasure. I was happy was staying in such a happy hospital instead of one of those dull one's that have really sick people that cough a lot. Those are gross.

I walked into the hospital, it smelled of chloroform and old books. An odd mixture, but it worked. The receptionist wore a plain white dress and red lipstick. Her brown hair was up in a messy bun. When the door opened her deep green eyes shot up from the computer. She gave me a soft smile. I think I'm in love. I stood there starstruck, looking into her eyes. I finally snapped back into reality with her clap. She smiled as I awkwardly smiled back, brushing hair away from my face.

"What can I help you with," she said, her light voice floated through the room.

I stood there for a second, playing with a strand of red hair. "I...um...need to see my...um...friend." I couldn't tell her I was dating someone. I needed to have her think I was avaliable.

'And what room would 'your friend' be in?" she giggled.

"Um...23b...I think," I said in a weak voice. I thought to myself, what are you doing? Don't act like such a...Cat.

"If you tell me her name I could get you her room number," she responded.

I looked at my feet and then back up to her, "It's a guy. His name's Sinjin."

She laughed. I couldn't blame her though. Sinjin is a really stupid name. She went down to type in a Sinjin. I'm assuming she didn't need a last name because, honestly, who would name there child Sinjin?

"It looks like he is in room 23b. Do you want me to show you the way?" She smiled, winking afterwards.

I flushed. "Sure," I squeaked.

"Well come on," she smiled, walking towards the stairs.

I blushed even more. "Okay," I said in my high pitched voice.

The receptionist giggled. "I'm Ashley," she said. "And you are?"

"I'm Cat," I said, still playing with my hair.

She smiled. We walked the rest of the way in silence.

When we got there she said, "Well I guess we part ways."

"I guess so..." I trailed off.

I watched her walk away because dayum, that's one fine ass. I walked in. Sinjin was already sitting up on the hospital bed reading a Playboy magazine. I'm happy I'm not the only one making him happy because he isn't the only making me. I have Ashley and sometimes Beck, only on Sundays though.

"Hey!" I said.

He looked up from the porn. "Oh hay Cat," he said. "You have to see this girl. She's so flexible."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him.

"Never mind," he said. "Come here my lil' bunny."

I walk over to the bed and sit right next to him. He moves his lips to mine and I return the favor. "I missed you," I whisper.

"I missed your boobs," he whispered back and then grabbed them. I giggled and returned the favor with a dick grab. "Feisty little bunny aren't you," he smiled.

"Oh I have a lot more for you," I giggled.

"Lay it on me," he smiled back.

I did just that. I got on top of him. "You ready for your after coma treat," I giggle before making out with him.

"Hell yes," he said. "Give it to me my little bunny. Give. It. To. Me."

I did just that, I gave it to him. It started out with a make out; it was slow at first but it soon became passionate.

I smiled, "You ready?"

"I've been waiting for so long," he said, molester-like.

I continued kissing him, giving him what he wanted. I feel bad that we can't so any bdsm because he loves that. I start going down. His soft neck hair tickled my lips as he moaned.

I go to take off his shirt. "You're so hot without cloths," I sigh.

"As are you, my little bunny," he responded.

I ripped off his shirt, and then pulled off his pants. "You like this?" I ask.

"Hell yeah," he sighs.

I started pulling down his fluttershy boxers to reveal his 3 inch dick. Before telling I'm going to start I stuck the entire thing in my mouth. It wasn't that hard to do that since it was only 3 inches erect.

"Oh, Cat!" He screamed.

Then, all of a sudden, Ashley ran into the room and saw me with his entire dick in my mouth.

"Cat?" She sounded hurt.

"It's not what it seems," I said, his dick still in my mouth. "He just gets really horny and I need to help him."

"Goodbye, Cat," was all she said before she left.

I took his cock out of my mouth and I started sobbing. Sinjin realized I wasn't going to finish what I started, so I started violently jacking off. I left tears staining my face. I love you, Ashley, I really do.