all that scars

The girl had scars covering her face which no one ever noticed not even her friends......

Because she covered it with a smile the smile that hided a scary night.....

.......The past is still continued in the present giving her new gifts the every second day.......

.....Yet she goes to get the truth the other day to reveal the present to herself .......

......The present sends shiver down her spine because the scar now made cannot be hidden.......

......still going on with her broken life some notice the change and some don't......

.......still trying to conceal her falws she puts on the fake face which just gives them another clue......

....... because some people that she do not know keep a tract of her without a show.....

......they keep on searching for the traits that she has walked from and never noticed ,that they have been made.......

.......they do this because they care.......

Day

Months

Ran by

But now that she has left their world not leaving any message or clues behind.............

All they have of her now is her memories........

All the clues left now unexplained nothing for them to search upon ........

She came to their life as

nobody

She went away as

Somebody

Maybe she was meant to be

unexplained........

( I wrote it cuz it was troubling me a lot and I needed to let it go)