Bloody Hands(Corpse Party)

DISCLAIMER:I Don't own Corpse Party.This awesome piece of work is owned by its respected owners.

Kizami:Damn Straight*plays with knife*

Me:Why are you even here???

Kizami:Why are you still alive when I can end your tiny life now?*comes to me closer with his knife pointed at me while smiling manically*

Me:Umm...moving on to the story!!!!*whispers to walkie talkie*I'm gonna need backup.*looks at knife coming closer*and step on it!!!*sweatdrops*

Me:I gotta go...*dashes like a mad woman away from Kizami*.

Kizami:*chuckles darkly*Where do you think you are going Yuuki-chan?*runs towards the direction I'm going*RUN RABBIT RUN!!!!GAHAHAHAHA!!

~|~|~+~|~|~

When I look back at my old life,it seems pretty laughable.I was just a young high school girl in her freshman year.I didn't had much of a social life due to my shy nature.

Day after day I study everyday ignoring everyday life.I didn't had much friends as I daydreamed in my free time.I liked to daydream that I was in my favorite anime,manga or occasionally game.

My only friends were into anime too but that is all we had together.We interact very little but enough to become friends.My family didn't understand me as to why I didn't want to hang out with my friends.Usually I use the excuse that I had homework or a project to do in order for me to stay in place.They just went along with it each time.I could have planned to do a murder and sprouted out the lamest excuse but still they will believe me.That makes me worry a little what will happen when I am gone...

I was so busy trying to keep myself from reality that I was literally sucked into it.How I wished that something interesting will happen in my life.The funny thing is I got something totally unexpected ...

Wish I can turn back the clock to at least even had fun with my friend and family.My entire being changed when I got run over by an ambulance car.I wasn't looking where I was going because I was reading a book at the time but it was too late to escape my fate.

'BANG!!!!!!'

'AHHHHHH!!!!!'

In my last moments I heard bystanders scream while feeling a sharp pain course throughout my body.Later all was dark.

This wasn't the only bad news.The ironic thing was Heaven wasn't on the other side waiting for me.NO...Far from that actually.In my streak of unfortunate luck I got reincarnated with the memories of my past life.The worst news has yet to come.

I,Emily Scott,got reincarnated into one of the bloodiest,saddest Japanese's game/manga/anime of all time:Corpse Party.

How the hell did the universe pick that????

Why couldn't I be reborn in Naruto or even freakin' Attack on Titan.

I would hardly call this a life through,more like a living hell I say...

Karma sure does love screwing with people.

What did I do wrong in my life anyway?

I wasn't that much socially interactive but I was close to average as I can get.I was actually an optimistic person once you get to know me better and treated people equally.Did the universe dislike me for watching anime my entire life?Come on at least every human being needs a flaw or something is really wrong with them.

Well looks like I had no 'worries' whatsoever once I'm dead.

Right?

Goodbye old life hello new life!

Hello my name is Hinata Kinomoto and welcome to my nightmare.