Chapter 1 : Something Different

"Remi you have to be up at 6 oclock so why you still awake? " Rylee said as she stood in my door. 

I rolled my eyes and looked up at her as she patiently waited for me to answer ..

"Im just not sleepy at all " 

I turned and looked back at my phone as it rung seeing "Best" flash across the screen .

Without hesitation I picked it up answering it "Hello ?" 

"Bittttchhh guess who Daysha fucking with now? " I shook my head . 

Daysha is our other friend she's always with a new nigga . Im not calling her a hoe but damn bitch stick to one .

I rolled my eyes " Who ?" I asked as I picked at my nails. 

"She fucking with Marcus " She once again burst out laughing . 

But this time I laughed with her "Marcus Marcus?" 

"Yesssss bitch your ex boyfriend Marcus " 

I shook my head as Rylee cleared her throat to let me know she was still standing there. 

"Thats a mess wow I cant believe that but Cali let me call you right back im talking to Ry" 

"Okay make sure you do because girl im just over here spilling tea and that shit hot as fuck " 

I laughed but honestly I didnt see shit funny . 

Me and Marcus was together for 2 years . 

It wasnt no on and off shit either , that was MY NIGGA and everyone knew it especially her . 

Me and him broke up because he wanted to cheat and shit and like I told him , Im nobodies fool ..

So with that I left his ass and never looked back until now . 

We've been broken up for almost 3 months and it seems whoever I happen to have a conversation with his name pops up . 

LMAO I forgot to introduce myself .. 

Im Remi and Ive had a good life other than all the bumps in the road but who doesnt have those?

Anyways im Black and Puerto Rican and trust me I have the attitude to prove it .  Im 17 years old and I have one sister which is Rylee she's 22 years old and she's very nosey , always wants to know what im doing and who im going with and so on , I live in New York NY born and raised ,  I go to Park West High School and I only fuck with a select few at that school . 

"Hellllo earth to Remi " Rylee said as she waved her hands in my face .. 

I quickly looked up as her words pulled me out of my thoughts. 

"Yessss Rylee and get your hands out of my face" I smacked her hands and looked up at her once again . 

"All im saying is its .." she paused and turned her phone screen on and looked back at me and continued 

"Its 1:24 am and you have to be up at 6 so you better go to sleep" I smirked and looked at me .

I nodded my head hoping she would get the point and get out my room . 

My room door opened and my mom stepped in .. 

"Hey mommy " As a fake smile crept across my face . 

"Mhm shouldnt you be sleep " she spat looking at me . 

"Im going im going dang" I turned over on my bed facing the wall

Once I heard my door close I jumped up locking it .

I got tired of them just walking in my room like it's theirs damn .