Chapter 1 : SunDown

Carlos

I was blasting out the window of my matte black GT , my baby sunny at the wheel .
We had the swat behind us following ready to shoot us .
My Little Girl Jerika in the back scared to death .

I did this . I made my little girl scared . I'm sorry she has to see her daddy shoot for his life out a window with her mother at the wheel .
" faster baby " I said to sunny .
" goddamn it Carlos I can't go any faster . I'm already going 256 mph " she said pushing the gas pedal as far down as it could go with her brand new white and red 4s .

" fuck no bullets , rika baby look around in the back for a gun for me " I said looking in the dashboard and under the seat to find a gun .

" none daddy " she said in her tiny voice .
I looked back at her my 7 year old daughter is witnessing this all . She will always remember this . I sighed to myself .

" pull over Sunny " I said rubbing my face .

" the fuck no los " she said still speeding .

The sirens began louder , which meant more cops arrived behind us .

" please baby it's time " I said putting my hand on her thigh . She looked at me and sighed . She slowed down and pulled over .

" I love you baby " I said kissing her with a passion . I do love her . She gave me a child & was there when I couldn't do it alone . This woman is everything to me .

I looked back in the backseat and saw Rika crying her eyes out I pulled her to my lap .

" don't cry rika . I love you so much . Me and your mother . Your one of the best things that happen to me . Your gorgeous don't let anybody else tell u no better . whatever you wanna do in life you can do it I promise you . " I kissed her forehead and sunny reach over and kissed her cheek . " I love you to baby " she said letting tears fall down her brown cheek .

" get out the car with your hands up , any false movements we will shoot you " a officer said on his intercom .

" come on " I said .

We all stepped out the car with our hands up and surrendered .

Sunny cried harder and she started to run .
" SUNNY " I said yelling I ran to try to get her and I felt a sharp pain hit my back . I had got shot .

I saw sunny hit the ground with 1 shots in the back of her neck and 2 in her back . I felt myself hurting but I couldn't see Sunny die . Then another pain hit me but this one killed me .