t.

-

-

yukhei always loved holding jungwoo. the little guy just seemed to fit so perfectly in his arms. while jungwoo loved being in yukhei's strong arms. yukhei made him feel safe, at home.

-

it was a normal sunday afternoon. the couple asleep on the couch. the larger of the two laying on his back arms wrapped around the smaller figures back. jungwoo was laying partially on top of yukhei head on his chest. rising and falling as yukhei breathed.

-

yukhei woke later before his darling. he wouldn't trade moments like this for anything in the world. he smiled watching jungwoo sleep. lightly snoring. his blonde hair covering his eyes. in yukhei's eyes jungwoo was the most cutest, precious, beautiful thing in the world. jungwoo's eyes fluttered open. smiling at yukhei. he laid his head back down on yukhei's chest. mumbling, "i love you". yukhei sat up moving jungwoo to his lap. he looked jungwoo in eyes smiling. "i love you too baby" yukhei said. he started lightly peppering jungwoo's pretty face with butterfly kisses. that causing jungwoo to giggle softly. yukhei then picked up jungwoo bringing him upstairs to their shared bedroom. laying him on the bed. then getting on the bed himself. jungwoo situated himself back on top of yukhei. then gave yukhei a light sweet kiss on the lips. then moving his head back to yukhei's stronf chest. falling asleep again but not without mumbling "i love you lots". yukhei smiled. kissing the smaller on the forehead. saying "i love you" a few times. then finally drifting off asleep as well.