Introduction

"Stop crying. I'm fine"

"How are you fucking fine, that bastard fucking touched you!"

"Hey hey..... I'm okay now. I'm okay and I have you right beside me. That's all that matters."

              A young man sat beside a small hospital bed, with fresh blood smeared all over his white singlet and grey jacket.  In his rough, jagged palms was a soft delicate hand of a girl who lay gently on the rather uncomfortable bed. 
                She occasionally cooed the man with soft words, reassuring him while she slowly rubbed the bloody knuckles of his with some ointment. It somehow seemed that he was the one who was more hurt emotionally and physically instead of her.

"You saved me. You're a hero." She whispered, looking into his eyes and smiling. "You're my hero."

               At once, his eyes sparkled up and a light smile appeared on his face. All his pain disappeared and suddenly he felt relieved. I saved her, he thought, and he gave her a huge grin. A smile that showed her his bravery. A smile that showed her he was the strongest person that ever existed in her life. He showed her.... the smile of a fighter.

               As time passed and the stars emerged together with the pale gloomy moon, the man fell asleep on the girl's lap, with her hand still inside of his. The girl ran her fingers through his dark raven tousled hair, skimming his gorgeous manly face.

           "Thank you Eun Tae." She whispered gently, planting a soft kiss on his forehead before drifting off to sleep.