Beast Master

A REEEAAALY IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE READ!: This is not my original story idea. I'm just writing a story of a manga I REALLY like. The words may follow it a little, but I'm changing some of the words because its a manga and I'm trying to make ya'll understand because there's no pictures. SO... NOT MY IDEA IM JUST A BIG FAN OF THE MANGA ITSELF. And I'll add more to this chapter later. I'll only update the story if requested or I don't have an idea for the other stories, so basically this is sort of like my default story. Where I let my imagination take a break and relax. ^_^

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

I love animals. I mean I REALLY love animals. I'm just not sure if they like me. My name is Karin and everytime I get near an animal. They..well...run. I'm a second year in high school and if you must know.... I DONT have a boyfriend.

"All right. All right. You're a good boy. I won't do anything to you." The black cat sniffs my hand nervously. "See that's it. I won't hurt you- GOTCHA!" I grab the cat into my arms and hug it. Panting because I was chasing the darn thing since I got out of my house. Talking to the cat I tell him, "geez, you mustn't run away from me. You're such a naughty kitty." I hug it tighter. "I won't ever let you go." It lets out a really mean meow and scratches my face ferociously. I let go of him out of instinct from being scratched. The cat runs along a side of a tree up to a branch. "Aw, kitty."

Yup, animals don't just run. They REEEAAALLY hate me.

I climb on top of a wooden bench that was conviently next to the tree. "Come on kitty! I told you no to climb up trees. Come on just jump on my chest. I'll catch ya'."

Right now I'm struggling to follow my beloved cat. It was a night around the end of summer.

My phone rings, I look at the caller ID noticing its my dad and answer it. "Hello? dad? I'm sorry. The kitty climbed a tree and it wouldn't come down. Eh? Because I tracked it down...? It's not like that... It just climbed up as soon as it saw planks that it could use as a sort of ladder. That's what happened.

BOOM!

Ah, lightning. The rain also got heavier.

BOOM!

The cat meows from the tree and lightning strikes again somewhere off in the distance of this darn tree.

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!

"It's okay! It's okay! I'm right here! I'm gonna come and-"

Another lightening, another meow later, and then the cat is hurtling towards me. I have slow reflexes at situations like these and all I could do was stare.

Then in a moment. The cat isn't in front of me anymore. A whip of mist from the heavy rain leads my head in the direction of a boy. He lands with a thud and just stays there on his knees. The cat meows graciously at him, and all I can think of is where the heck did he come from? He pets the cat and it starts to purr. Don't tell me he came from the tree.

"..ah..excuse me..that cat is our..."

Lightning strikes once more lighting his face that holds this scar. His eyes are terrifying and the way that one lightning lited up his face was just way creepy, like from a scary movie. He sets the cat down and stands up to start running off. I was so stunned at the moment I couldn't speak but when he started running. I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey! Wait!" I called after him, but stayed where I was at. There was no point in running anymore because in a blink of an eye he disappeared into the darkness.