Chapter one

"Hurry up leia I have to be on set in half an hour !!" Jaeden yelled from the bottom of the stairs waiting for his younger sister leia to get changed as he was taking her to the set of IT.Leia was only one year younger then Jaeden but acted a lot younger with her crazy personality. Leia wasn't famous like Jaeden she had 70k followers on Instagram but only for being Jaedens sister but she didn't care about followers she only cared about family and friends.

"Lets gooooo!!!!" Leia yelled running down the stairs and grabbing her coat . Jaeden smiled at her and walked outside

~~~~~~ on set ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ leia PoV ~~~~~~~~
I got to the set of IT and went to hair and makeup with Jaeden. We weren't there for that long as all they did was foundation.
"LEIAAAAAA!!" Jack screamed running towards me.
"Jackkkkkk!!" I laughed as he hugged me . Jack always hugs me it's weird but nice . Even though jacks one of jaedens friends we always snapchat and Instagram each other we are like besties .
"is Laura here ??" Jack asked as we walked to the food tent .Laura is my best friend she's hung out with the IT cast a couple times with me.
"Nooooooooo she's out with her boyfriend " I replied .
"Aha Finn is gonna be mad she's not here and even more madder that she has a boyfriend " jack laughed raising him s voice so Finn could hear him.
"What about me?? Who has a boyfriend!!????" Finn asked  jumping  up from his seat and walking over .
"FINN YOUR GONNA BE HEARTBROKEN LAURA HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!" Jack screamed.i started to laugh because jack was really fun .
" shittttttttttttttttttttttt whoever he is is lucky !!" Finn said trying to act happy .
" okokokokokokokkk we get it u like Laura finnnnnn" I laughed jumping on jacks back so he was giving me a piggy back ride .
" leia can u give me her number?" Finn asked.
"Yeah sureeeee " I said getting my phone out and giving him her number.
"I WANT YOUR NUMBER LEIAAAA!!" Jack yelled grabbing my phone and getting my number.

~~~Jack PoV ~~~
Leia is so fucking cute!! I've had a crush on her for a while now but I can't tell anyone as she my friends sister. Her eyes are so dreamy and her crazy personality makes me wanna just bite her face of in a good way . She also has a friend who's called Laura. She's cute but nothing compared to leia plus Finn has a !BIG! Thing for Laura. .

I'm writing this story for my friend leia 😂 we have a lot of inside jokes that will be in here soooooooooo 😂❤️Xx