sweet as candy

You were at a candy store buying some candy mostly pocky though. Amaimon decided to stay at home so you just went by yourself. You got what you wanted and walked your way home. It was getting pretty late and you were a bit tired of walking so far. You finally reached the house and got your keys to unlock the door but it was already open. You went in and put your bags of candy on the counter. Then grabbed the pocky and hid it behind your back and went down the hall then you saw flower petals on the ground leading to the bathroom. You went into your room and went towards the bathroom then slowly opened the door and there was a bubble bath and you loved them so you stripped down and got in the bath tub it was so warm you didn't want to get out. You heard the door open and saw amaimon you started to use the bubbles to cover yourself you two haven't seen each other naked before so you were shy "hey (y/n) why are you hiding yourself from me you look beautiful let me see the rest of your beautiful body" " I um *starts blushing * um ok." he then started to take off his shirt and you blushed but kept looking "like what you see" he said teasingly. He then took of the rest of his clothes and you blushed he got in the bath with you. He got closer to you then started kissing you while he was on top of you he licked your bottom lip asking for entrance you denied and he rubbed you and you gasped and moaned a bit and amaimon shoved his tongue in your mouth battling each others tongues for dominance he ended up winning. He then started rubbing you and you started moaning in pleasure he stopped and stared kissing you and got up out of the bath tub and carried you to your bed and layed you down on the bed. He started licking and biting your neck and left a love bit on your neck ( sorry I don't like calling it a hickey in this story) "You taste so sweet I want more of you (y/n)". He bite your you neck till he found you sweet spot and licked and bit down repeatedly you were a moaning mess. After that he went slowly down and licked and sucked your boobs then he went further and started eating you out. Then he put on finger in you then put three more in you it felt so good you wanted him now. He stopped before you cam "your so sweet I'm gonna be tasting every inch of you forever i never wanna forget it and make you mine now (y/n)" he said then shoved his dick in you he started pounding in you at inhuman speed your moaning mess and already about to cum and you cummed but he wasn't even close yet after a few minutes you both cam while you were both sticky he went to lick you clean you by licking every spot that had your cum on it. You both went to take a shower together then shoved his dick in you again and fucked you senseless while your moaning again you cummed together then he carried you to the bed and he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately "I love you (y/n)" "i love you too amaimon" you both then fell asleep together.
The end.....