Story Of My Life

Story Of My Life

1  2   3    4  5   6    7     8    9    10   11     12     13

1  9   11  13  15     17   19   21  22   23   24      25

2  10  12 (14)2006  16     18   20

3

4

5

6

7

E

ach number means a age a part of my life.

By today a day of full solar eclipse you will know everything about me my real story my life my dark secrets everything i can’t even imagine i will say it 13 reasons why inspired me and is one character i feel identify and one of the big reasons i make this big decision to write it who??? you will find out soon i been writing it for weeks and months like 1 or 2 because i have moment that i need to enter and think about my past even if i don’t want to and enter of my deepest moment of my life so i can shared it with a purposed obviously i hope you feel identify or been a least in one of the situation like i was because trust me is a lot stay tuned for the big day.

Let’s Get Started

What’s Your Story???

Like isn’t always fair that why i i don’t tell my name because they will start to look me online on social media.

This Is Based On A True Story…My Story …My Life

This is my story and can’t nobody tell it for me…because i am the only one who know everything and i am the only one who know the real true none one else.

Even if i destroyed my own life is deserved to be heard.

because i really don’t think you know me anymore until i tell you who i am really are.

Dark will come to light soon…

My life can change overnight Or in a moment…and that moment is now or never.

That why I’m really bad at making decisions because i make a lot of run ones and you will know soon why….

Always respect whoever is that person good or bad is not yours faults because you never knew or know where that person been thought in their life until you really know them well or their past.

Love y'all stay tuned.