1|Spear Handling

Cas' PoV

My Lord, this is more confusing than when I watched that thing called porn with the things Dean explained were "moans" erupting your the females throat because of the dominant male was spanking her.

My stare could've looked like a confused goat or a confused donkey, but either way, I am still confused.

"Okay, you know what?" Alexander spats with surrendering wings. "You win, Castiel. Have the spear. I don't care anymore. It's flipping useless without the activatour. Better to have you go crazy trying to figure it out than me." He disappears and I glance back to just see him standing there with the spear in his hands.

He throws it at me, deadly sharp aim, but I manage to catch it and hold it to my side. I nod at him, saying only the words, "Thank you, Alexander." Then it is my turn to disappear.

I reappear in the room and set it beside the rest. Third one down, one more to go. Locking the spear up, I speak it's name, then sigh. What did Alexander mean by me going crazy because it?

"Cas.." Sam's faint voice echoes through my skull. A prayer. Do they need me to give them a manicure this time? "I know.. you might be busy. But we need you. There's this, um.. this thing we're after. It's called a Wectis, it's not in any books, or online. Maybe you know something about it?"

I huff, fixing my hair before glaring at the gun, then helping Sam.

"What treasure hunt shall we go on now?" I ask, glancing around just to see the one and only Winchester Boys and Bobby Singer.

"Treatsure hunt?" Dean practically teases and I force away any real emotions before they can get to me.

I nod and start over to their famous table. "Yes, Alexander was just telling me about how wonderful it is to go on a treasure hunt, like me. Except crushing fact, all you find is ashes." I add the last part bitterly and Dean chuckles.

His hands go in the air and he steps back from me. "Woah, Mr. Deep. Slow down. We asked you here for answers, not fairy tails."

"Sam asked me for information on Wectisians," I correct, rummaging through the books and papers on the table. "Did you check the manuel?"

"The what?" Bobby butts in, crossing his arms. "Last I checked, there wasn't no damn manuel for anything."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch," I mutter, looking at one familiar paper. Then glance at Sam, who was giving me a 'wtf' look. (Which I only know because of the Raccoon, bubble-man incident, not getting into that.) "What?" I ask.

"You've been spending too much time with Dean," Sam claims and I shake my head as Dean puts his hands in the air like, "God, why?"

"I actually haven't seen him in a while," I admit. "I was thinking of coming down and checking on you two before my next mission." Having five million missions and two curious, wanna-be wise men does not add up to a positive integer.

"Oh, yay," Dean says sarcastically, grinning. "We have a babysitter. What next, Cas? Gonna.. sit on our faces?"

I watch him for a while, wondering if he's mental because no one should sit on babies, then ignore him. "What do you know about a Wectis? Did you see one?" I doubt that.

"No," Sam responds. See? "But we do keep hearing it come up. 'Wectis is power, Wectis is wicked, Wectis is all and we shall not perish.' That saying keeps coming up with everything we hunt."

My brows furrow. "Strange. Wectis talk has not been heard of in centuries, since the Medieval Times with knights, witches, and fairies."

"Looks like we need Dr. Strange in the house." Dean waits for a moment before realizing I'm serious. "Are you serious?" His head practically perked up at the era mentioning.

I look down. "Sadly, yes. If their is talk about them now, that is not good."

"So, uh.. anything on these basturds?" Bobby's spat is kind of like Alexander's. "Where to find them? Where to go? Where to anything?"

"I'm afraid a sighting and/or words have not heen recorded of Wectis' in centures, like I said. But-" My sentence is cut short by a demand in my mind. "But I have to go," I start again and finish this time.

All three start to oblige, but I'm gone before they can stop me.

A/N:
So... I did a pretty well hob for my first time writing a Cas PoV, Supernatural fanfic, or anything SPN at all.

What ships would you like in it? What type of plot do you want? Do you want me to change PoV's from time-to-time, or keep Castiel's the whole time?
Tell me what you think in the comments, or PM me if you have some questions/suggestions/complaints that have to he private.

Words: 835