Prologue

"No, you can't do this! Please you can't! I'm begging you! Please don't do this." I said to him begging like a beggar beside the street. Then he looked at me with a blank face. He looks like he doesn't even care about our situation.

"Mavy, please, maawa ka Naman sa sarili mo, Hindi ka ba nahihiya? Ang daming tao oh. Just respect my decision for now. After this, just forget me and don't show your face to my eyes again. I know you love me but if that's it, you have to set me free, right? Just, Fvck Mavy it hurts for me too. Just please, stop."

Is it that easy for you?  Huh? Stop being like a jackass!

You know the sentence, right? Sometimes, when it comes to love, you've got to be selfish. You say that to me everytime I make a decision. Then that's it? How ironic of your words. It's just like you are talking to a broken mirror which when you use a flashlight, it bounces back at you. And it's not light, it's words. Bakit ba? Ganon ba ako ka kulang? Grabe ka Naman darling!

"Darling Naman eh! Please Naman! Oo! Nakagawa Rin ako ng mga promises! Pero tutuparin ko Naman! Pero ikaw? Anyare Styne?! Yung Promise mo na "hinding hindi Kita iiwan." Asan na Baby?!" Sambit ko Kay Ano... Pero nothing. His flawless face is still blank. I know something  going on here. But why? Does it have to be me? Ito na ba Ang kabayaran ng lahat Kong kasalanan?

"This is unbelievable. I have to go." He grabbed his black Matte luggage and got in his Black Lamborghini. I could only say that he loves black and rich.

I chased the car but it was too late. My car ran out of gasoline and that was it. I was too late. Bakit Nga ba?

Wala na akong nagawa kundi umiyak nalang sa Mecedes Benz 2004 ko. Babalik Kaya siya? How pathetic. Tawagin mo akong OA pero kumanta ako habang umiiyak. Di, joke Lang. Luminga ako sa kaliwa ko at iyon. Ang swerte ko. Isang gasoline station. I pushed my car and put gas in it.

========================================

I head my way back home and nadatnan ko si mama na nakahiga sa sahig.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

CONTENTS OF THIS STORY ARE FICTICIOUS​. NAMES, CHARACTERS, EVENTS AND PLACES ARE WORKS OF FICTION. ANY STORY WHICH COPIES THESE CONTENTS ARE PROHIBITED. THESE ARE ALSO SOURCE OF THE AUTHOR'S MIND WHICH IS UNIQUE. ALSO, THIS STORY CONTAINS EXPLICIT WORDS. BE CAREFUL OF READING. ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR ON THIS STORY IS COINCIDENTAL.

COPYRIGHT ©2017

========================

Note: NO STORY IS ALLOWED TO COPY THIS.