Peter Pan? THE Peter Pan?

The moon was at it's brightest tonight, and the stars were at it again with their twinkling and being bright and all. It was midnight and no one came to the street except old men who came out of the house. She didn't bother looking at the Earth of where she lived, she gazed out the window, the second star to the right, she smiled to herself admiring the little star, that most children would wish to. But she wouldn't, she was 11 she shouldn't be believing in such childish belief. Still, she shouldn't be in a place where she is now, where she was born, raised, taught (only rarely) and had to understand things she should not in a young age. Yet here she is, in a house where every room was to never emit any sound except what's inside of it.

She brushed her dark wavy hair, while gazing at the star, her eyes felt droopy and heavy. It was finally time that her body wanted to sleep and collapse in her mattress. She placed her brush on her dresser and rubbed her eyes before dumping herself on the bed. Her body relaxed, as she closed her eyes and received the warmth inside the blanket.

There was a blank silence for few minutes and she had drifted off to sleep when a huge crash and thud echoed into the room. She quickly sat up and noticed she had forgotten to close and lock the window. As silenty as she could, she took her revolver under her mattress and cocked it. She aimed it into the darkness and said "Who's there" she tried to sound fearless and strong but she could hear her fright and hesitation herself. A moment passed and a dark shadow passed right into her face and a body in green and with blonde hair quickly fly up to the ceiling, chasing the dark shadow, she turned on the lights and saw the boy and the shadow wrestling. She immediately aimed amthe revolver at the boy but was unsure whether to point at the boy or the shadow. "Who are you! Tell me or I'll shoot!" she yelled. The boy and shadow stopped and slowly rose onto their feet with their hands up. She pointed the gun to the boy "Tell!" her voice shivered. "I'm Peter Pan of Neverland" he said. "Tomfoolery! He's not real, you're either drunk or insane, tell me the truth or I'll do it" she gripped the revolver tighter. "I am Peter Pan of Neverland" his tone was impatient,as he said this he hovered up and up to the cieling, he then came down and lowered her gun to the floor "and your Wendy" he smiled playfully.

She became white and pulled the gun at him again "You're the devil! There's no way a boy could do that without the devil's work" she growled. He giggled and said "No I dont think a boy could do that but I don't do the devil's work, what I do is called: faith trust and pixie dust" she snarled "Pixie dust? Fairies aren-" before she could said it Peter Pan covered her mouth and hushed her. He was red in anger "NEVER EVER DARE SAY THAT, EVERYTIME A PERSON SAYS IT A FAIRY DIES, DROP DEAD" he removed his hand the redness draining off him. Wendy wiped her mouth where his hand had been and boldly said "If fairies are real where's yours? You know Tinkerbell, wasn't it?" Peter Pan confidently called her name and little sparkle like a star fluttered out Peter Pan's wild hair. "Oh! There you are, Tink" Tinkerbell gently landed on his hand and an actual little jingling bell was coming for the little fairy. "No thanks, I'm handling it quite well, you can go ahead and go back to sleep" the little fairy yawned (the sparkle became dim then to its normal brightness) and fluttered back to Peter Pan's mess of hair. Wendy had collapsed on the floor in disbelief, she rubbed her temples and mumbled prayers.

"Do you have some needles and thread?" he tapped on her shoulder while laying on his chest in the air. Wendy stood up and returned her revolver under the mattress and nodded in distress "The kit is in the attic though that means you need to stay high in the ceiling so no one sees you" Wendy closed the windows tightly this time. "I thought everyone would be asleep at this time?" Peter Pan examined a bottle of lotion. Wendy sighed and took the bottle "Not in this house."

One their were out of her room Peter Pan did the opposite of what she said, he hovered by her shoulder still resting on his chest and his hand on his chin. Wendy attempted to push him up to the cieling but he still falls beside her. She stopped being silent when she realized no one is really awake. She stopped, there were other two people who aren't asleep. The matress was creaking loudly and they were breathing too hard as if they were suffocating. "What's that sound?" Peter Pan asked. He glided through the hall and peeked throught the door, Peter Pan was puzzled, a man layed on top of a woman and making odd motions. "What're they doing?" he asked at Wendy. Before she could pull him away. The man inside was alarmed and yelled "Who's there?" in his tired but strong raspy voice. Wendy held Peter's hand and Peter held jis shadow as they silently darted upstairs to the attic. The attic creaked and croaked even though Wendy didn't way much. Bella their maid of the house, snored loudly in her hard bed which was made of thick blankets and clearly shouldn't be referred as a bed. Her room wasn't exactly a normal room but is an attic, filled with boxes which were filled with old and unused funirture or other things, cobwebs and spiders were in every corner, high or low, the cieling had holes in them making rain water enter into the room, almost full buckets were around the room catching every single droplet. And yet Bella slept soundless. Bella was 2 years older than Wendy, they were good friends but sometimes she would be pulled away from her. Bella told Wendy herself the reason why they couldn't be friends was because of Bella's skin color. Bella had black curly hair and dark skin like a sweet chocolate cake. Wendy still loved Bella like a friend either way and secretly talking about their days when they could.
"Who were those people, Wendy and what on earth were they doing?" Peter flew around the high ceiling room. Wendy hushed him as she shook Bella awake. Bella woke up instantly mumbling something about blueberries and the Big Ben. Bella rubbed her eyes as Wendy signalled Peter and his shadow to hide. "Wendy what're you doing up so late?" Bella yawned. "Bella where's the kit with needles and thread?" Wendy whispered since the attic was the only room that made a pillow sound like thunder. Bella blinked "What'cha need it for?" Wendy but her lip thinking of an excuse "Uuuuumm my dress I accidentally ripped it while looking for...something" Bella rubbed her eyes, convinced, Bella got up and put her slippers, she rummaged through a wooden box that seemed to be used very often but is still dusty.

She pulled out a wooden tray with tall spools of thread in every color, there were needles of every size in a dish and 6 pin cushions and 2 emery bags that had even more needles punctured in them. Decorative dishes with hook and eyes, buttons, small golden scissors shaped like robins swung in there hooks, measuring tape of every size were kept neatly, safety pins, chalk and more. "Thank you so much Bella" Wendy told her, Wendy had seen this kit more than a few times and it still loses her breath whenever she sees the kit which was such a wonderous sight to her. Wendy waited for Bella to be fast asleep before she could call Peter again.