Hot n cold

It was a warm evening. Led Zeppelin was on tour and they had two days off. So all of them were resting in their rooms . Jimmy was lying on his bed and practicing guitar. Meanwhile Robert was bored .

He walked thru the corridor and heard the mesmerizing melody that came from Jimmy's room. Robert stood in front of Jimmy's door for awhile and an idea came to his mind.

He smiled with an evil smile and knocked Jimmy's door when melody ended.

-Who's that,-Jimmy shouted .

-Its Percy.

-Come in.

Robert slowly opened the door and moved in. Jimmy showed up with a precious smile on his perfect face, lying on his bed calmly, with only white pants on. He put his guitar next to his bed and looked at his friend with amusement.

Robert was still standing in front of the closed door.

-What's the matter, Rob?

-Ai, Jim, I'm bored,-Robert said with unsatisfied face, just like a little child.

-Well, to be honest,so am I .

-Hey jimjam-he moved from the door to guitarist's bedside,-Lets play a game.

-What game?-he laughed so Robert barely resisted from melting.

-Umm...it's called Hot n' Cold. You hide a thing somewhere while my eyes are closed. And I start to look for it. When I'm close to it you say "hot" , when I'm not, you say "cold".

-Uh, ok , close your eyes,-Jimmy giggled, hardly hiding the smirk. "What is on this hot bastard's mind?" he thought.

So Robert turned and leaned to the wall, closing his eyes with his hand. A moment later Jimmy called, "Open your eyes, Robert, come and play".

Robert turned to Jimmy quite amused, not hiding his smile.

-You're fast tho,- Jim only giggled as an answer.

Robert went close to the closet, opened the drawer and looked at Jimmy. Jimmy said "Cold" quite satisfied, still lying on the bed. Rob closed it and went to the sofa and looked under it, giving Jimmy a very frustrating look.

"Cold" Jimmy said again.

Robert went close to the door while Jimmy still acted cool like he's the winner and said "Cold, you looser- his words stopped when he heard the click of the door. He gasped in surprise cause Robert just closed the door and now he was leaning on it with a naughty expression on his face. Jimmy quickly sat on the edge of bed, still with a questioning look in his eyes.

With one quick movement Robert has already got rid of his shirt and then only he asked.

-What about this, huh?

-H...hot ...v..very hot,- his eyes were widened seeing Robert getting on four feet with all the wildth he had , getting closer to already turned on Jimmy.

Jimmy was sitting on the side of bed, now clearly aroused. Rob got his one hand on dark haired perfection' s knee and the other one on his cock .

Jimmy threw his head back with a moan "You... got it".