I want you.

Imagine lying in bed it's 3AM in the morning and the love of your life finally hit you up outta the blue or respond to your DM's or text. Here's a little story all about how everything that glitters ain't gold. It was a cold Tuesday night when Byron slid into his instagram crush DMs for the 100th time. He had been consistently chasing Erica for the last past year. She would never give him any play because at the time she was in a relationship. One day randomly Erica followed Byron back and thanked him for always showing her Instagram page love. Byron took the opportunity to tell Erica that he was obsessed with her beauty and he wished she'd give him a chance after high school. You see Byron had been keeping this long time crush to himself mainly because he felt Erica was out his league. She was one of the most beautiful girls to ever walked the halls of Carver High. Long black hair, beautiful Grey eyes, and shaped like a sexy coke bottle. She always seemed full of life and the life of the party. No matter who you were if Erica didn't know you, you didn't exist. That's why as soon as Byron opened Erica dm he knew his life mattered at that very moment. They had been talking on and off for a few weeks after Erica went through the worst breakup. She had been in a relationship for 2 years with someone she met in College. He played basketball and cheated on her with one of her close friends. Byron talked to Erica every night he was the perfect shoulder to cry on because he cared for Erica and wanted to just be there for her as a friend. But we all know a shoulder to cry on becomes a d*ck to ride on. Fast forward Byron was scrolling down his TL when he noticed Erica post about her sleeping alone. He liked the post an commented, (I want you!) I don't think Byron knew what he's was asking for because Erica was horny as hell and trying to get over her EX cheating on her. She knew she was going to give Byron what he's been wanting for years. Every single piece of her body. Erica stopped DM'ing Byron and sent him a text. WYD? It was 1:35am and Byron was getting ready to watch Porn-hub! He had the lotion ready to beat the living shit out his 3rd leg. When the text came through he responded with. "I wish i was doing you." She sent this emoji 😈 and said drop your location I feel like getting some d*ck. Erica had a shot of Hennessy and didn't want to sleep alone. She had been fresh out of "D" for so long her cat was threatening to leave her. Erica need to remind herself that she still got it. Byron send his location and she pulled up to his place wearing a trench coat with nothing underneath. Before she made it to the house Byron called all his homeboys and bragged about him finally about to get his dream p*ssy from his crush. He cleaned the house lit a few candles and set the mood with some old school R&B. It was 2am by the time Erica showed up to the front door. She knocked 2 times and ring the doorbell. Byron slowly opened the door while wearing an undershirt with some grey sweatpants Erica walked in and got straight to the point. She walked through the house and went to Byron bedroom as if she been there before. He followed her and by the time he made it to the room she was standing in her birthday suit onside of his bed. She looked him in the eyes across the candle lite room and said, "I want you to disrespect my p*ssy. Beat it up and don't hold back. Byron laughed and said, ion think you can handle me. Erica got in the bed and underneath the covers as Byron joined her. They started off kissing slowly as Byron made his way down on Erica to finally see what she taste like. He was pleased and loved the sweet taste and smell of her perfect body. He started eating her like she was the last meal on earth. Erica was pleased with Byron tongue skills as she rode his face. Erica felt like Byron was showing out so she made her way down the covers and whispered in Byron ear, "My turn." She started to give him head while caressing his balls that hang to his knees. She sucked the insecurities out him. As Byron was lying in the bed with a pillow underneath his back perfectly positioned-while getting head erica begin to work her way back to kiss him and let him beat it up. When he first slid inside her he enjoyed the warm sensation he felt at the tip of his D. As he began to stroke her a gospel song came on Pandora and he felt uncomfortable. He was hitting all the right spots when suddenly he stopped and said, I gotta skip this song. Erica pulled Byron back close to her and said, "don't leave me wet like this! Forget that song let's make our own music." She flipped him on his back and started riding him. It was all going down through the middle of the night and Byron had his dream girl in bed. Their bodies connected to one another and Byron wished this feeling could last forever but he knew it couldn't because what Byron never mentioned to Erica was he had a girlfriend they were in a long distance relationship and it was complicated but they agreed to make it work. Byron move through the city like a single man because he figured what his girlfriend don't know won't hurt her. Until he slept with his dream girl who became a nightmare. After him and Erica both fulfilled one another loneliness and caught the best Nut. Byron came to reality and felt bad for not telling Erica he had a girlfriend. It's like as soon as he bust life just hit him and the fantasy was over. Erica stayed the night and decided to make Byron breakfast in bed. He woke up and ate like a king while still lying in bed. Erica went to shower up before she leave and go back home when suddenly there was a knock at the door. Byron stepped out of bed with half naked and walked to the door asking, who is it? No one answered! When he looked out the peep hole he didn't see anyone because whoever it was on the other side of the door was holding the peep hole with their finger. Byron opened the door and it was his long distant girlfriend who flew in town to surprise him. With tickets to a drake concert. The girlfriend walked in the house and Erica walked out the bathroom naked. The girlfriend asked Erica to leave and Erica said, bitch I ain't going anywhere who TF is you?! And it was in that moment Byron realized his beautiful dream became a nightmare. The end.