I Told Her I Was Gay [BoyxBoy]

OOHHHH<3 ANOTHER STORY?!?!? HOLY SHIT BALLS WHAT

This was posted because of my AMAZING five hundred fans ;D <3 I love all of you guys lots, thank you so much for every read, vote, comment, hell, just the time out of your day, it really means a lot to me dudes. :)

Dedicated to
XxSPMxX  for the ridiculously amazing book cover. Seriously. She's the freaking best, go check her out. :)

I Told Her I Was Gay
Introduction

I trudged down the sidewalk, backpack slung over a shoulder as I headed for my house. I tried to ignore the sounds of the busy people behind me, driving to and from work, for after school jobs or a day finished at home - I didn't really know or, for that matter, care. 

At that particular moment, I had way too many things on my mind. Things way more important than total strangers.

Like...

How annoyingly loud it was. Kids shouting at each other from across the street, fresh out of school and too excited for it, and how annoying the weather was. How was it possible for it to be simultaneously hot and cold? Really. The wind shouldn't blow so hard while the sun was out. 

It left my hair sticking to the sweat dripping down my face, and I once again found myself irritated by my haircut. Of course, I thought to myself, of course you had to let him convince you that girls dig it better this way, with your hair covering your face and always blocking eighty percent of your sight. 

What are best friends for?

And then of course, the only other thing I could focus on, the one reason why I was out in this mess, allowing myself to be bothered was... well...

Cassie Gray.

God, fucking Cassie Gray.

She was, at that moment, on the opposite street, playfully pulling along her best friend, named, wait for it, Damon Steele, by his leather jacket sleeve. Yeah, that's right. His name was Damon Steele. I couldn't make it up if I tried. It was something straight out of a porno - and no, no. I'm so not going there. 

I could feel my heart do cartwheels as she smirked, Cassie Gray. She was joking with him, fully and loudly and it didn't even slightly bother me. Why would it, when she looked so carefree like that? Butterflies jumped and danced and fluttered in my stomach, and then I saw something even more surprising.

Even Damon was snickering. Yeah, she was a powerful woman right there. Perfect, in every way. Strong, intelligent, soft, easygoing... entirely unapproachable.

Goddammit.

It didn't help that her best friend was one of those guys. 

The rugged, I get what I want when I want it sorts. I never understood how she ended up around him. She was - she was fucking beautiful. Sweet, funny, generous. The kind who actually grew fucking flowers or some shit, just to give to people who were having a bad day. A fairytale princess, but in real life.

Perfect, I thought with a bitter sigh. Fucking perfect.

She was the one I really needed. Fantastic grades, a nice smile, and on a scale of one to ten, her body would be an eleven, what, with it's fucking perfect curves and real thighs and a laugh that said she knew just how great she was. 

And I definitely wasn't the only person to think that way. 

Unapproachable and hunted by nearly every other guy in school.