Produloge

Sirius sighed as  he lay on his bed staring at the celling, tomorrow is my first day at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Mom hopes I get Slytherin just because my family has been all pureblood and blah blah. HAH! I don't care what I get, just as long as I'm away from them. Sirius looked up at his door as he heard it creak open, his younger brother Regulas walked inside. "Regulas what do you want, also have you ever heard of knocking!"

       "I don't care Sirius! Also mother says she wants to see you right now!" Regulas mimicked as he turned away to walk out the door, "Also, if you do get Slytherin, don't bother trying to be good. You will be the worst Slytherin every Wizard and Witch has ever seen." Regulas grunted as he walked away towards his room. 

         Sirius sighed and got up to his feet and walked downstairs. The spiral staircase that led downstairs felt like it took ages but, really it was only 5 minutes. His mother stood in the kitchen glaring at Sirius.

        "Sirius, you better get Slytherin tomorrow, I don't care what you think you are. You will get it or I will know that you are truly no pureblood to my family."

        "The sorting hat decides mom, not me!" Sirius responded matter-of-factly.

       "Ugh, jus-just go to bed!" 

        "Fine..." Sirius said curtly as he stormed back to his room and lay on his bed staring at the celling ounce more, What am I going to do! Mom wants me in Slytherin just because Its family tradition and ambition runs in our family since we are.all pure bloods but, I don't think I'm cut out to be a Slytherin. He looked up as Kreacher walker in, "Go away Kreacher don't you have to clean the stairwells."

    "Kreacher doesn't have to listen to mad'am Black's least favorite son." Kreacher said as he began cleaning off Sirius's door handle; Sirius sighed in annoyence but ignored the house elf and turned and watched moonlight make it's way through the window.