Never Trust a Thot

MIA POV

Hey! I'm Mia, I'm 16 years old. I'm brown skinned, I have long curly hair, I'm skinny but thick. My dad got shot getting mixed up with the wrong people so all I have is my mother, my brother and a few cousins. I can't forget my two best friends myra and miah. (I find it odd all of our names or alike)

*TEXT MESSAGE CONVO*

Ǝ: good morning bae I can't wait to see your beautiful face.

Me: good morning and awee bae

I can't wait to see you too!

Ǝ: I love you ma'

Me: I love you too.

*reads message*

________________________

Mom: girl get up you know you got school!

Mia: wait moma! Let me sleep for 5 mo minutes.*dozing off*

Mom:stay off the phone with that April or May boy and you wouldn't be!

Mia: his name is August. We've been dating for 6 months and you still haven't got it right.

Mom: *jacking the covers off of her* girl ain tryna here yo love life story about a boy whose name is after months.

Mia:*shivering* get off him tho! Don't let me bring up the guy you dated and his name was Memphis! Or that man named iPod.

Mom: he happened to be very cute.

Mia: speaking of unattractive names tho.

Mom: *laughs* girl get dressed.

Mia: *giggles* okay.

I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene. Then I put on a shirt that was customized for me and august on with high waisted pants and timberland boots (we can wear what we want to)

I got a call from my bestie Myra.

*CALL CONVERSATION*

Myra: I'm wearing my "he's mine" shirt with my bleached jeans.

Mia: I'm wearing my shirt to but I got on high waisted pants.

Miah: same here.

All: *laughing* we know eachother so well.

All: *laughs again*

Mom: allat laughing. You taking up time lit girl.

Myra: put me on speaker.

Mia: *giggles* okay

Myra:hey momma

Mom: *annoyed* hey myra, how you

Miah: *mocking* hey myra,how you

Mom: miah if you don't stop that shit!

Mia: *laughing* I'm fina come pick y'all up.

*Hangs Up*

Before I went to pick Miah and Myra up, I had to go get August.

August: *kisses her* wazup bae.

Mia: *staring* Hey.

August: *smirks* you gone keep staring or unlock the door.

Mia: *snaps out of it* huh- uh- oh my bad.

August: *giggles* you so cute.

Mia: *blushes* starts driving*

When we got to Myra's house, Stephan and Jeremy were already hopping in the car and it hadn't even stopped yet.

Mia: Damn yo. Don't fuck my shit up.

Stephan: *mugs* waddup nigga.

August: what it do.

Miah: we gone be squished brugh ion know why all y'all ain't ride up in Jeremy car.

Stephan: cause we all going somewhere afterwards ass!

Miah: get ya boyfriend before he gets slapped.

Myra: *laughing* chill outt.

When we got to school it was bull shit as always people running they mouth,fighting, goofing around, even got people fuckin like they at home. But the thot ass bitch I wanted to catch my one with for idk how long had the audacity to bump into me like this gone be the day she stand up for herself! I ain't want to do her but I had to!

Mia: um bitch! You betta watch what the fuck you doing! This the right day hoe!

Renae: my bad girl you ain't gotta get bitchy!

Mia: who you calling a bitch! Y'all betta take y'all fucking phones out cause this finna be a world star hiphop ass fight!

August: Mia *laughing* don't do it. We know you gone win bae damn. Ain tryna bail you out of jail!

Renae: na na na! I'm getting sick of this hoe! Let ha fight!

Mia: HOE??? HOE? You the fucking hoe! Matter Fact! Thot! Try flan thot! Bitch why I'm still talking waddup?!

Renae: shidd it's nothing.

Mia: *BOP*

I started throwing them bitches on that hoe! I told that bitch to stop playing with me! She started off feeling like jade and I ended that bitch feeling like sharkeisha!

Jeremy:WORLDSTAR!

Josh: Damn ma' fuck with me tho.

August: she already taken my nigga.

Josh: *smirks*