"I Love You"

Lucy's Pov

"LUCY LOOK OUT!" I hear Laxus scream. I look up to see the creature we are fighting. It slowly brings its claw up. I try to get up but I'm too tired and low on magic. I close my eyes waiting for it to attack. When I feel a drop of liquid on my face after a minute I open my eyes to see Laxus above me with claws in his body that are slowly leaving. 

I look up into his eyes to see him crying. "NO LAXUS" I yell. With new motivation, I roll us over. I see a gold light next to me. "Miss Lucy we must get Laxus to the doctors." Virgo, tells me. "We need to move fast." I hear Loke say. 

I sit there staring at Laxus. "I'm sorry this is my fault. Please don't leave me." I whisper. He slowly smiles at me. "No no no Laxus you can't leave me, no you can't. Please please please this has to be a dream please Laxus." I scream. I slowly see his eyes close. "NOOOO" I sob. 

"Lucy I love you." He whispers than goes into a coughing fit. "No please Laxus I love you too. You can't leave me. You have to tell me that every day like you promised. You can't do that if you are dead." 

Loke quickly leans over and picks Laxus up. We quickly as possible go to the closest doctors. While in the waiting room my spirits are trying to calm me down. I don't hear anything they say. All that's going through my head is the scene all over again and again. All I can hear is my own voice saying it's my fault. 

After a couple of hours, the doctor calls Laxus name. I jump up quickly and run to the doctor. "How is he?" I sob. "He is stable and should be okay. Would you like me to take you to him?" The doctor asks. I nod fast. He takes me to the door.

I take a deep breath and slowly open the door. I walk over to the side of the bed and let out a sob. The sight breaks my heart. There are tubes and wires everywhere. I grip his hand. "Please wake up. I have to hear you say you love me again. For the rest of my life. You can not die." I plead. 

I feel a twitch in my hand. I look up at his face to see him staring back at me. He mouths the words I love you. I smile at him. I thought everything was perfect again until his eyes started to close and the hear machine slowed down really fast. 

"No please DOCTORS HELP SOMEONE HELP HIM." I yell. They all appear seconds later but it's too late. "No I just got you back you can't leave me again. Wake up Laxus this isn't funny." I let out a chuckle. "Please wake up please, please. Somebody do something. HELP HIM HE CANT BE DEAD. LAXUS PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU!" 

Laxus's Pov

I looked down and smiled. I have the perfect mate and she is on my lap asleep. I looked back up at the guild and smiled harder. I have the perfect family. I felt Lucy shiver in my arms. This time when I looked down at her she had tears going down her face. *Damn please don't be having that dream now Lucy. It had been a long time since you had it.*  I thought.

"Everyone shut up." I said out loud for everyone to hear. They all looked at me about to say something until they saw a crying Lucy in my arms. 

I started rocking Lucy back and forth whisper to her. "Come on Lucy wake up. It's not happening. It's over with. All of a sudden she stopped crying. I heard everyone one else let out a sigh. I didn't though. I tensed up. I slowly lowered Lucy and me onto the ground and held her tightly to my chest. I felt one shiver and knew it was about to start. 

"No I just got you back you can't leave me again. Wake up Laxus this isn't funny." She started to shake really bad. "Please wake up please, please. Somebody do something. HELP HIM HE CANT BE DEAD. LAXUS PLEASE WAKE UP I NEED YOU!" 

I bent my head down to whisper in her ear. "Lucy baby. I love you. Come on you need to wake up so I can tell you. I love you. I love you." After repeating all of that about 5 times I saw Lucy slowly open her eyes. "It's okay babe. I'm alive. It's all a dream." I whisper. I peck her lips. "I love you." I whisper. 

After she processes where she was and what was happening. She blushed because of where we are but started to tear up again. This time I pick her up and pull her into my lap and I sit back down in a chair.

I take her hand and put it over my heart. "It's beating." I put my face right in front of her so she can feel my breath. "I'm breathing." I tell her. She bursts into sobs and reaches both arms around my neck and hugs me tight. 

"I love you Lucy Heartfillila and I will tell you every day till I die." 

"I love you Laxus Dreyar and I will tell you every day till I die" 

(1/1)