BUNNY JK & KITTEN JM

Hi! I'm jungkook...wait what do you want to be called?

"Good Morning everyone! Today is a special day, we have a new student joining our school." The stupid teacher spoke. She's always so perky, it's annoying.

"Now students, be nice to him, for he has just only been homeschooled. He's not used to places like this, so please treat him respectfully." She spoke softly.

You see, now what caught my attention was the student himself. He looks so innocent...I love it. His pure looking eyes, his soft looking skin, his tiny figure. He's...he's perfect.

-lunch yo-

"Hey! New kid!" I yelled, catching up to him. He turned around, his innocent gaze catching me off guard. I stop mid run, and admire his soft features. "Oh my fuck, you're so beautiful baby boy." I say out loud.

"W-what?" He softly speaks. Just looking at him...the things I'd do to him. "What's your name?" I ask, coming closer. He looks taken aback.

"Jeon Jungkook." He speaks, with little to no confidence in speaking his name. "You're cute, Jungkookie. Can I call you that?" I ask him. He nods, a little grin forming on his face. "Yeah. If you want too..." I just want to kiss his cute little face and tell him how pretty he is.

"Okay, Jungkookie. Now tell me, have you made any friends yet?" I ask, putting my arm around his shoulder, walking him towards the lunchroom. "N-no. Everyone thinks I'm weird..." He says, sadly.

"It's okay baby boy. I have some people I want you to meet. They'll be your new friends, okay kookie?" I say, with a smile on my face. "O-okay noona."  I then replace that smile, with a look of disgust. "Please...don't call me that." I say, calmly.

He immediately looks apologetic. "I-I'm so sorry! I just don't know what to call you..." He says, stuttering a bit. "It's Okay baby boy, call me mommy, okay?" I tell him. "M-mommy?" He Tests the name out. "Exactly, now we have to get going or you won't meet my friends." I say, grabbing his cute little hand and dragging him to the lunchroom.

-lunchroom!!-

"Wassup dipshits! I got myself a new friend I want y'all to meet." I say, with Jungkook behind me. I sit him down next me, Jimin being on the other side of him.

"You're the new kid right?" Jin asks. Jungkook looks at me, like he's scared. "That he is, Jin baby. Homeschooled, so, go easy on him." I say. Jin looks at me, smirking. Yeah, he knows what's up.

"Well...introduce yourselves you idiots!" I yell, making Jungkook flinch a little. I pat his head apologetically.

"Well, I'm Jin, senior, the oldest of these guys. I like the color pink, singing, and cooking." Jin says, smiling a warm smile, to which I saw Jungkook visibly start to relax. "Yeah, Jin has that effect on us." I tell him.

"I'm Namjoon. I'm a junior. I like to rap, it's a thing I do. I should rap for you one day, I think you'll like it." He says, sweetly.

"Gosh, joon your smile gets sweeter and sweeter everyday I see you." Seeing his smile makes me bust a fat uwu. "You know it!" He winks.

"I'm yoongi. Senior. Rapper. I was also homeschooled, so I know where you're coming from." Yoongi finishes.

"Jung Hoseok. But please, call me j-hope, because I'm your hope, your angel. I'm a junior. I like to rap, dance, and sing." Hoseok says. Jungkook's ears seemed to have perked up at the dancing comment.

"You dance?" He asks. "Yeah, do you?" Hobi asks. "Y-Yeah, a little bit." Kookie says, nervously. "That's so cool! Jimin dances too! Maybe we should show our dance moves one day!" Hobi says, excitedly. "Y-yeah, i would love too."