1 <> To Begin (smut)

<< Link POV >>
Hey. I'm Link Neal if you didn't know, and I host a morning talk show with my best friend, Rhett. Though, I don't know if best friend covers it. you see, we've been together— i mean.. uh. friends— for decades now. i feel so acquainted with him, as if.. he was more than a friend. i know this isn't right.. i mean i'm married after all, but i'm never truly happy. what i would do to just see rhett by my side.. fully naked.. when i wake up.
*flips over*
*gasps*... what?.. rhett's here beside me.. when i wake up.. shirtless..
*peers under the blanket* scratch that.. he's naked.
i completely forgot that we had a three week break from GMM and both our families got to go to Hawaii. Our wives are probably at some spa by now, so rhett is here with me. i silently freak out, while i tiptoe to lock the door. i wanna be mischievous, but i'm way too nervous to do so. rhett is sleeping so softly, barely any snoring. i take another quick peek under the blanket and... wow.. sheesh.
i don't hear any of the kids in the other rooms, most likely because it's only 8 am.
i look back at rhett. what a beautiful creation. i hope not to wake him up, so I lie down beside him, like i was when i was sleeping. yet i move my body closer to his, and i can feel him touching me in all parts and places, and he's not even aware of it yet. his heavy breathing turns me on so much, and it's going right in my ear. he makes me hard, and he's probably able to sense it through my gym shorts. i sit there for a while, embracing the feeling, then take it a little further, and slide my shorts off. two naked men, together, in one bed.
i've never been this risqué, not even with my wife. i don't know what's made me do this. i just feel so.. so alive.
i feel like i can co-... rhett just woke up. he's moving around slowly. he spots me nustled in his arms where i placed myself, containing the heat between us. i'm either in for a good time, or a bad time.

<< Rhett POV >>
i wake up softly in my bed. this room smells nice. i look down to retrieve a book, yet i can see link nuzzling up on me.
this.. this can't be. he thinks the same? we are almost the same person after all so i shouldn't be surprised but.. he.. he wants me. is he awake? i peer over his shoulder, and he begins to blink nervously and quickly. i wrap my arm around his chest. i just realize at this moment, that both of us had fell asleep naked. i hold onto him and whisper, "don't you worry. i'm gonna take care of you..". link turns over and stares at me. we look deep into each other's eyes for seconds, and i begin to come closer and bite his lip. "i want you," link states. i feel like i'm dreaming, but it feels so real at the same time. i take the blankets off of both of us. link hasn't even been up for long, and he's as hard as a rock. his cute little ass is sitting there in front of me, just waiting. taunting me. i begin to rub both of us at the same time. his dick is smaller than mine, but i guess that's just the reason to why he's the bottom . well i'm.. i'm guessing he wants to be  the bottom. before we start, i preach ".. is this what you want?". link looks me dead in the eyes, and whispers "give it to me, daddy."
i flip him over upright, so his ass lands in the air. i spit onto his asshole, as he glares at me. i shove my cock into him, going deeper at each thrust. he moans in excitement, and i continue my deeds. his bubbly ass is too good for anyone else, i'm his daddy. he jerks off under me, as he expresses his utter love for this situation. i can tell he loves my cock, we've both been waiting years and years for this to happen, and finally,it has come true. i'm no longer thinking about GMM, or my wife, or even my kids. all i can think about is link and his tremendous love for me and our relationship, and  how bomb his asshole is. i go deeper, nearly climaxing, yet i keep it in to spill on him. his groans turn me on so much, and i pull back his hair, fucking him faster and harder then i had before. i quickly flip him over, and release all over his body. he opens his mouth wide and accepts my semen into his esophagus. he sprays right after i do, and i get all of it in my mouth . i give him a few seconds to rest, and begin deepthroating his dick when he's ready. he may not be the biggest, but in daddy's hands, he can feel like it. i can tell he likes topping and bottoming, and after he's sucked, i lay down on my back, with my dick up in the air, and wink at my neighbour. he knows what to do, and sits right on top of me, bouncing up and down. i can't control how good this feels, and he's making me obsessed with him.
he begins to beg for me, repeatedly saying "daddy... daadddy..".
but those daddies turn into something else. we hear the word "daddy" coming from our door, and we realize that it's our kids. oh no.

<<>>>

:) Hope you liked the first chapter of this rhink smut. I'm sorry if some parts don't add up or make sense, this is the first story I've written so it might not be the best. Please leave critiques in the comments and like this story!