Prolog and Newtype1

Ruentera a place where only few go, unless they are seeking justice. Demacia, Noxus, Freljord, and many other realms come and do battle on the fields of justice. But they have help, for each champion no matter the point of origin there is a being known as a summoner.

Each summoner and champion bond until they know one another. We shall see for in this story we follow 5 summoners who bravely fight the fields of justice. But today something different is about to happen.

Part 1 : Newtype1 / Braum

An average 21 year old, Newtype hated his job, loved his girl friend, and liked to relax by playing one of his favorite games. Tonight it was LoL the game his sister got him into.

Lately he had been useing his new favorite champion Braum. Why wouldn't he like Braum? The shield of captain America, body size of the Hulk and kindness and mustache of LT. Armstrong. Plus he had the appreciation of any champion he could mimic there voice.

He qued up a match with his sister and their friends and he insta called "Bot sup". so he could use Braum the way he was meant to. He decied to get "Q" first this time meaning winters bite. He then got his totem a relic shield and 4 health pots from the shop and began running down to bot lane.

The ADC (Attack Damage Carry) followed behind. It was Quinn, both were in matching skins as if they did this time and time again ( for those curious it is phenix Quinn and dragon slayer Braum) Quinn got into the bush and the match began.

Newtype had fed the Quinn well seeing as her score mid way through the game was 21/1/7. His score wasn't bad either seeing as he'd only been playing for 3 months 6/3/35.

They were just about to finish off the enemy nexus when Karthus respond. The teams health was low they had just aced the enemy team but at a cost, not to mention that turret and minion damage was a thing.

Karthus just pulled a dick move and ulted getting a pentakill. the lights began to flicker in his room as the screen of his computer turned a ghostly green, Newtype couldn't hep but blackout. when he woke up he was laying in an unknown grassy lane.