Remember Me? - jjk.

We broke up when he decided to chase his dreams, which is becoming a singer.

It's been 5 years, we started off our relationship when we were 10 and we broke up when we reached the age of 15.

I'm still waiting for you..

I've seen him on tv, I've seen him sing, dance and have fun in variety shows.

I hope he's doing well.

I don't ask for him to remember me, but i would gladly want him to remember because he was always there in my mind these past 5 years.

I'm still waiting for him to come back.. Although it'll take him 20,30,40 or 50 years.. I will no longer take another man but him.

I looked at all the Jungkook posters that were hanging on my wall and I flipped through his album as my heart felt heavy.

"I miss you," I said, glancing at one of the poster.

I opened my phone and texted Jungkook's old phone number, I've been texting his old phone number these past 5 years, I know he will never receive these messages but it's fine.

"Good morning, kookie." I sent the text.

"I heard you're holding a fansign event with your band members today,"
"I'm coming to see you again, after all these years."
"Will you remember who I am?"

I glance at his profile picture and I smiled. This profile was when he was younger, oh.. How much I miss the old days.

I have pictures of us hanging on the wall, when we were much younger than we are now.

I glance at the time, 8:50 AM. I decided to go wash up and wait until 4 PM when the fansign starts.

---------------
3:30 PM.

I have already arrived here, many armys are already here, waiting till the gate opens.

As time goes, more armys starts coming one by one and the gates starts opening. Because I was pushed, I was one of the last to enter the gate.

I was frustrated because I was actually one of the first people to arrive here.

But the sight of Jungkook made me smile.

As hours go past, armies starts leaving one by one and It was gonna be my turn already.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jhope said with a smile and I smiled happily. "Hiiii Jhope!" I greeted him back with a bright smile.

I flipped through the page and I gave it to him for him to sign it.

"So how long have you been an army?" Jhope asked while he signed. "Ever since debut." I replied to him and glance up with a smile. "Yahhhh! Amazing!!" He brightly said.

"See you next time!!" Jhope smiled and waved at me, then I extended my hand and we both held hands until I moved to the next member, Jimin.

"Annyeong!" Jimin greeted me and I nodded, "Hello!!" I flipped through the album and gave it to him for him to sign.

"Thanks for being an army, hope to see you next time~" Jimin said with a smile. I nodded, "Bye Jiminie~" We both held hands and I shifted to the next member.

"Oh army! Hahaha! Okay first, this is unbelievBUBBLE" Jin joked around and all the members started giggling. I glance around, I was the only army left.

"Ahh hello fellow army, what's your name?" Jin asked me. "Hi Jin~ My name is Y/F/N." I greeted him and gave him my name. "Beautiful name you have." He finished signing and glance at me. "See you next time~" We held hands.