The Kingsley's

:Main Characters 🌙
Katherine Kingsley. Daemon Kingsley. Christopher Kingsley Diana Kingsley. Johnathan Davis. Karen Davis. Paul Diaz. Locus Bailey. Velma Davis. Big Joe Houston. Mane Houston. Cody Houston. Morgan Lane. Tatiana Davis. Jace Norman. Dominick Dorothy. Dreko Anderson. Ari Gray. Jada Ravenell. Joshua Lorick. Triton Haddish.  Bryson Monroe.
Season: One

Introduction
The front door brought constant aggressive knocking and a few loud languages towards our mother's usage to opened,brother Chris would run out from the living room after he'd cut off the television in his Pokémon Pajamas wondering to mother in frightened worries of who had might have been upset with her.
Katherina my older sister, me and her stood the stair railing getting a head start with momma's plan to escape.

Moving quickly we all rushed in seconds although I could see she was keeping us away from those people and suddenly, we heard a loud shatter of glass and the door being ambushed from the inside.
Voices screamed mother's name Diana!! Manly and very pissed off asking for her doppelganger children which was us. We made it enough to get inside mothers room as slamming the the door and giving us no hesitation to head for the window beside the night stand. We fussed for seconds about it being foolish for to leave her behind like this, even for baby boy Chris's tears obviously didn't help at all and wouldn't let go of her.
Katharina always was strong to not show any emotional affection tears but she knew that in situations like this, means to let it happen for the best.
Our family was BOLD!in keeping survival as the first thought.
There were sixteen assassins in black overall with huge machinery weapons to blow down two doors in one shot- O'Neil Osborn was the head ruler over his entire company as a deadly assassin. Apparently Diana Kingsley use to work for him at the time until they found out about a doppelganger tribute that would be very dangerous in the public colony.
Rumor has it out for them to discover if one of the doppelgangers was to have fallen in death place,it will throw off the trait for more existing over the next fifty years. As much heart breaks and tears it wasn't gonna change things I was attached more to momma than Chris and Katharina, I couldn't embrace the fact of this happening so Kath over here forcing me to let's go through out the window.
Behind the house was a full forest of bushes and tall trees leading a path across the left side of the house. After Chris took a seventeen feet leap into the soft bush to soften the impact,momma gave fast instructions to run without a single alert to look back-that a friend of hers will take us under his sleeve as his on.

Obey him and his wife like they were your own parents. He will be waiting for you guys at the court county sheriff department when you reach there. Love you and take care of your brothers Katharina.(She kissed her upon her four head.) Katharina jumped from the window into the bush hideout with Chris till it was time to head down that pathway.
BOOM!!
A huge hole busted through the room door momma shouting at me to GO-GO!! While drying away her rolling tears. All I saw before making my move was flying bullets hitting our mother's back as she shield the way over me. O'Neil went to the window gazing down at the doppelgangers making a fast escape through this path, which he ordered his men aggressively to follow before they get further away. KILL THEM FUCKERS!!💢He pushed and shoved his men in a desperate matter. Lord Daemon stay with us we have to keep moving baby. Be strong Daemon!
To survive. Katharina struggled with him to move on but he put in effort while he could.
Chopper bullets became closer through the atmosphere and like mother considered her smart, intelligent and bad to the bone kids to do specifically don't look back....
Run, run and run till no more sign of danger.
Ten assassins spread through the path in a quick motion. O'Neil stood over Diana's bloody body laying on her back gaging up blood upon his appearance. You...want get to..them ("Couch") She hesitated.
He lead down in front of her pointing the weapon gun at her head. Of course I will. It may not be today but I will a sure you Dee I- will- end this tribute trait.
So die now. Splatter to the head busted through the skull instantly.