Him

“No one cares if you leave or stay because no one loves you!” He yells kicking me in the side again hearing my back slide across the concrete.”uh...stop please”i yelp it feels like i was kicked by fire the stinging i can't feel it but i see it. My whole body has numbed from the pain of it all.  Emotional, phsyically all of it draining me second by second.Now seeing the crimson red coming from my forehead piercing my cheek, the dripping of blood mixing together with the tears into a puddle. Hair getting mixed in with everything around me.“so it speaks but not anymore” The bruises hurt red and are harsh but the truth hurts more because,i know he’s right. Why can't i do anything right, why am i just stuck sitting here on the floor begging for mercy. Why does nobody love me why can't i do something,  I kept thinking what I did was wrong, which was a lot but soon my thoughts faded into a dark black Abyss of my brain and my eyes started to flutter closed. I see the shadow of a fist disappear from my vison

Why do i hear sirens.Why does my head hurt, It feels like my brain is pouncing out of my head.When did I get in a be-? I pounce out of bed.This isn't my bed.”get me out, leave”scared i start attacking who's next to me but I can't really see them because everything is fuzzed. I stop attacking when the words they say sooth my mind “ it's ok you're fine now sweetie.” Someone says this by my bed which i'm gonna guess it's a man by his voice..Wait this isn't a bed this is a stretcher.Oh god i feel the pain in my back now. We are still right around where i'm gonna guess i was on the floor a few minutes ago because there is still  blouches of blood. I start to look around but then i hear something in the faint background from the screams of sirens and frantick people but i can't tell who it is”Does she have a parent”i hear a lady say on the street right behind where i am on the stretcher you could tell the sweetness in her voice. She can't mean me No one could want me.”Not that is know”I hear a man with a deep voice say.I noticed he is a police officer in the best of my vision i also see as if there was caution tape.I jump out of my thoughts when the stretcher i'm gonna guess was pulled up and slipped into what i'm gonna guess is an ambulance truck since my vision was still blurry. As you can tell i'm kinda guessing about everything right now.I still feel a little startled from being pulled up and a lot of pain from the tips to my toes to the hair on my head.now getting most of my vision back now being able to tell this was definitely an ambulance. How did i get in here in the first place in the truck. the orphanage never had the money into a place like this or a hospital in general. The blood bags, the shelves, the tools. It starts to freak me out and I stop thinking about  it when i hear the doors of the car slam shut. There were three men back there with me rushing around in the minimal area they had. I don't know exactly what they were doing to me but since i was started to actually feel pain again all i knew was what they were doing hurt. I didn't want to see what they were doing to me so i turn my head so i can see out the window, giving me a bigger headache in the process. I see all the people jumbled together reporters, police, strangers but then i turn my head just a little more making it throbs. Then i see him standing in the black musty alley police around him.His bat right beside him on the alley wall. I want to run just in sight of him then I see it. He's in cuffs being pushed jaggedly by the police. That gives me reassurance that i will be okay. Then we makes eye contact with each other and part of my soul gets ripped out of me when I do. The car start to move slowly away but too slow we still keep contact with each other. I freeze all the pain goes away from fear before i I can get back feeling on my body i start to see black clog up my eyes.

-------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this is my first chapter and please don't judge my horrible writing it's only a hobbie and remember

Write,
Read,
Believe.