A Long Day...

My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! I have (H/C) (Hair Style) hair, (S/C) skin, (E/C) eyes and I'm human!

I am 4'11, so I'm kind of short for my age...which is sixteen, by the way!

Oh! So there are five main things that you should know about me!

One, I don't like swearing. Believe it or not, I have never used bad language once! Not even in my childhood! So I have to remind Touka not to swear...a lot...

Two, I'm the adopted son of Ryouku and Asaki Fueguchi. They helped me in my darkest times...and I am very grateful towards them. Me and Hinami get along great! Though, we have different interests...

Three, I know that the workers of Anteiku are ghouls, including my family and Touka. I never hated them. In fact, I thought it was cool!

Four, I've never cried in front of the workers of Antekiku, including Touka. I know it sounds stupid that I'm including this, but I'm telling you stuff....so...yeah...I've only cried in front of my family...

And five, I'm the boyfriend of a Touka Kirishima! We've been together for six months! I found out she was a ghoul during the second month we were together.

So there! Those are five things about-

*WHAM!!!*

That was the door! How did it break?!

Jason:"Knock-Knock."

N-No...why is he here...?

My Mother held my left hand and I covered my mouth with my right.

Dad:"What are you doing here, Yamori?"

I shut my eyes tight, trying to block out everything that was happening.

Jason:"Remember that-"

No...ignore it...

I then heard it.....the loud crack of his fingers.....which I've started to repeat for the last month or so...

I resist the urge to crack my right index finger.

Any noise, and then we're done for...

I open my eyes.....to see a nightmare...

Blood...everywhere....

The sounds of my screams of pain...

A lavender-haired man....wearing a fancy suit....in a stadium of some sort...

My parents....being killed by his hand...

The sounds of my blood splattering around a room...

My past is my nightmare......but why does it have to be?

I start to tremble. My Mom notices this and silently pulls me into a hug.

I love hugs...

I try to block the noises out...but...

Those gosh-darn screams WON'T GO AWAY!!!

I hug my Mom tighter and I feel Hinami join in the hug.