Thanks Harry, Thanks.

Harry was glad to be back at Hogwarts, Summer was, to him, just months of living Hell. He thought that because of the mistreatment with his Aunt and Uncle, and cousin Dudley, since his parents death at age 1 from the most powerful dark wizard, Lord Voldemort, but hitting Harry only left the little boy with a lightning shape scar and the dark wizard lots of pain.

He and his friends, Ron and Hermione, entered the Gryfinndor common room after the feast, then Ron broke the silence with " I'm hungry... " Hermione looked at him as though he was a crazy man and replied with " Ron! You literally ate half the table! " Harry chuckled.

Ron sat down on the common room sofa paying his hand on the sofa looking at Hermione, motioning her to sit down. Hermione sighed and walked over to the sofa next to Ron and sat down, but then a loud toot sound. 'Whoopee cushion?! OH MERLIN, Where did they get it from?!' Hermione thought, blushing and her eyes size of saucers. Fred and George popped up from behind the sofa yelling "Welcome Back!" Ron and Harry broke laughing with the Weasley twins.

Hermione, surprisingly giggled, but then as she saw the boys looking at her she stopped and said 'Siriusly' "That was awfully immature!" Ron looked at her and pouted crossing his arms "Why can't we have some fun 'Mione?" Harry sat down on the other sofa, smirking "She's gonna fall for it" mouthed Harry to Fred and George, they nodded.

Hermione lightly blushed and felt 'THE TEMPTATION' and just quickly patted Ron on his head saying "Oh Ron, I didn't mean to yell at you, heh, and of course not to you guys either. " Looking around the room for the 3 boys, Fred George and Harry. Ron smirked, an evil smirk and chuckled and pulling on Hermione's two cheeks "Heehee, Ya fell for it again". Hermione then crossed her arms " Thats honestly the most childish thing ever ".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                     ~ Ron'sP.O.V ~

      After the little prank we savages just pulled on Hermione, we called it a day and headed to our rooms. I dropped onto bed while Harry was doing something with his fingers, hands in the air. I just put the blanket over me started to think of how tomato lookin' Hermione was, a bit adorab- Pffft, Shut up Ronald you know that she wouldn't approve, not that you care..

UGHHH! I can't sleep at all! I look around in the dark on my bed for Harry, I squint to see Harry having a total seizure on his bed, maybe a nightmare? Dunno, I don't wanna wake him him up...maybe he'll attack me. Bloody hell! He got up! What do I do? What do I do? I'm just gonna follow him, his sleep walking and I don't want him to get in trouble for something that ain't his fault.

I sneaked behind Harry like a ninja, he opens the door of our room and slowly walks to the dark common room. 'Hagrid's butt cheek, its scary here!' I thought. Harry started towards the girls dormitories, thinking, my eyes almost popping out of my head, ' Shwizzles, Shwizzles, What in the land of lands should I do '. My stupid self chose to follow Harry.

Harry opened the door to one of the dormitories and he went in, ' MERLIN ITS HERMIONE'S DORM!, OH SHES GONNA KILL ME!'

-------------------------------------------------------

666 words?! On my first ever story!? Creepy...
Anyone who is reading this just so you know I'm just in the beginning of the 4th book so I know nothing about the 5th book so please no h8 ;-; I've always wanted to be a Writer/Artist, and this is my first time making a story that more then just 2 people'll see, well I sure hope more than 2 would. Thank you so much for reading that means so much to me! Spring break is here so I'll try to write as much as I can  Every. Single. Day. :P love you all! 

ℓσνє, ¢єℓєѕтια ∂ιggσяу