YOUTUBE

Your pov
Ahh another great music video for my followers and not just any video a fall out boys and Imagine Dragons video nightcore though I love anime I can not choose good pictures. (The video is below and it is from under dogs so not mine thanks.)

Time Skip
Yep nothing like some good old music for the beginning of summer vacation. So....oh I know SOME ALAN WALKER AND MARSHMALLOW 1 HOUR LONG MUSIC!
Time Skip (morning)
"BEEP BEEP!" It was my phone. Ahh what now.....*looked at phone* OH MY GOD BOTH OF MY FAV DJ'S LET OUT A SONG. NIIICCEE!
Alan Walker pov
There goes another vid and I am going to get her text in 3.....2.......1.....BEEP BEEP.....who is it this time........OH YES THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY LIGHT UP MY DAY (A/n I chose the name of your YouTube so you can change it if you want Don't care.) TGDBFT THIS FAN IS THE BEST ALWAYS MAKING NICE THINGS AND DOUSE REMIX OF NIGHTCORE WITH

MY MUSIC LIKE THE ONE SHE DID WITH FADED AND HEATHENS LIT! (This belongs to Zen-Kun not mine)
Marshmallow pov
OK she is going to answer Don't worry it is chill she loves me I can tell by the video she did of my song ALONE as a nightcore version. "Dodo!" I see my phone IT WAS HER TGDBFT SHE IS THE BEST. SHE ALWAYS GIVES GOOD FEEDBACK AND ASKED PERMISSION TO USE MY SONGS.

(This belongs to Syrex sorry just want this to be to the rightful owner(s)
Time Skip
Your pov
Well what now I am in 11th grade. I don't have a job or anything to do. "BEEP BEEP!" I think it is Crissa (your best friend you can change it if you want do not care)
TEXTING
C- HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ALAN IS HEADING ON TOUR AND IS COMING TO GA (CAN CHANGE  THE STATE)
YOU=Y-WHAT NO I THOUGHT IT WAS TILL NOVEMBER
C-NO HE IS GOING TO NY ON NOVEMBER
Y-WHAT NO NO I SERCHED IT AND MARSHMALLOW WILL BE THERE 2 :) XD
C-GUESS WHAT I AM TACKING YOU NEXT WEEK SO YOU CAN SEE THEM FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY
Y- NO YOU ARE KIDDING I AM DEAD THANKS YOU SO MUCH!
Y-well I have to find my merch so bye and thanks.
C-Bye and I better get one back. :)