Batman/Bruce Wayne X Reader

"Dark Knight"

Y/n's POV

It was a Dark and stormy night here At Gotham.

Well... what do you expect in a town full of criminals and thugs?

If your wondering where the Hell am I.. well let's say that I'm here.... Strapped to a Metal table.... being tourtured by a Mad Scientist..

Yep... that was my life.... when i was 18, i was sold to Crime Boss after Crime Boss after that, i was sold to a wrinkly, odor-smelling, drug using Lunatic.

If your wondering whi sold me... it was my parents... they said i was nuisance in the family because i was to 'Stupid and Dirty'.

Well... Back to topic.

Like I said I was straped to a metal Table Being Tortured And Examined By this Lunatic i call a Scientist.

He was testing me to make an 'Artificial Super Human' Why? Well... Ever since Superman Died and Came alive Again he became obsessed with making another Super Human.

I was Trapped with this Lunatic until I die... Literally! I was in the verge of death!

He kept Injecting me with Colorful yet Dangerous Liquids but always Failed.

I was really Fed up with this Mother Fucker . But i was Dying i couldn't do anything.

I was loosing all hope... till....

He Showed up.

The Batman showed up to the rescue just for me.

When they were prepared for battling i felt my eyes closing and then i blacked out.

After the Noise was Cleared i then felt a Cold yet Comforting embrace carrying me to a new location.

After what seemed like Hours of sleep.

I then Woke up in a Very White place, and i was placed in a soft white Hospital Bed.

I carefully sat up and looked around.

I saw that it was some sort of cave.

"Ah! You are awake!" Said an Unfamiliar voice.

I looked at him and he was carrying a tray full of food.

He set it down on my lap and i looked at him wide eyed.

"Go on! Dig in Miss. it seems like you haven't eaten since!"

I smiled at him and began to eat gracefully.

After I ate, 'Alfred Pennyworth' thats what he said to me, said i can bathe in the bathroom and dress up with the clothes that was set in the bed.

I walked into the luxurious bathtoom and started the Hot water.

After My relaxing shower i found a white dress with some make up on my bed and started to dress up.

I looked at myself in the Vanity and saw that i looked not so.... horrible

My bruises are still there but not noticeable.