she swallowed

The girl had big eyes. The nicest eyes he had ever seen.

She was innocent, he would be the first to taint her. She was an empty canvas and he was the artist.

Sometimes when he thinks for far too long, guilt overtakes him. Maybe he should treat her better.

Maybe if he were to try, he could make her the love of his life. This was why he tried not to think.

He knew better than to interact with her, she was meant for one purpose. To satisfy him.

She knew this, she just didn't wanted to admit this to herself. In exchange for pleasure, he'll give her five seconds of validation.

The girl was lonely. The most secluded he had ever seen.

It was easy to convince her, far too easy. Almost like she wanted to, but he knew she didn't.

She just wanted to hear his light snore when it was all over. So she wouldn't have to close her eyes to sad silence.

One day she'll find someone to settle with. He is only a phase and he's okay with that.

Maybe he's lonely but he would never let himself think long enough to discover that fact.

The girl was scared. The most fearful he's ever seen.

Scared of what he'll want her to do. He grows satisfied at how vulnerable she is.

She'll do whatever he tells her to do out of fear, fear that he'll leave before she wants him to.

Although, he plans on doing that anyway. Not now, but soon.

He wants to get her hopes up and then break her entire world. A sick part of him wants to see her broken.

Mostly because he knows that one day she'll be thriving. He is simply an obstacle that she'll have to overcome.

The boy was tired. The most exhausted he's ever been.

Tired of the high expectations he must reach. The expectations she puts on him.

He's not as special as she thinks he is. He's just another boy who needs a distraction.

Distraction from this hellhole that was his life, or at least how he felt like it was.

His life sucked, but she swallowed.

And hey, that was enough for him.