.1

"You forever mine."

Nahmir •

"Can you not?" I say as I move away from this diseased bitch sitting next to me. I'm just sitting here trying to get an education when one of the most basic hoes tries to talk to me.

"I smell crabs and fish! Teacher lady, can you remove her from the premises this diseased bitch has the whole seafood market within her...run forest run" I say causing the hoe to gasp and the class to laugh.

Tears came to her eyes as she got up and ran out the class room. Ion know why she cryin' I ain't do nothin' but tell her the truth. 🙂

"Nic-"

"Ah! Stop right there. To you my name is Nahmir. Ain't no one allowed to call me that but my momma and last I checked you ain't my momma so you can get to steppin' with all that bull that you tryin' to start because I'm not with that." I say as she just stood there in shock.

I was about to go back to my work but then stopped. "And no I will not be apologizing to you or that skank so you can get that idea outcho head right now."

The teacher just stands there flabbergasted as the class laughs even harder. I smirk at my work and mentality pat myself on the back. What a job well done.

As time passes on I get done with my work and put one of my headphones in and lay my head down. But then there was a knock on the door.

I still didn't sit up though, just listened.

"Hey there Mrs.Day, this is Taymor. He'll be joining your class.

As soon as I heard that I lift my head up and see the principal with a chocolate boy by her side biting his lip while looking around. He stopped when we made eye contact.

I simply rolled my eyes as I put my head back down.

"Hello Taymor, I'm Mrs. Day."

No shit like the principal didn't already say it.

"Why don't you go sit next to Nick." My head immediately shot up as I glared at her while she had that ugly smirk on her face. She think she slick.

"Nick raise your hand."

I slightly growled at her as I lifted up my hand letting Taymor know who I was.

As he made his way over the principal started back up again.

"Oh and Nahmir could you show him around too please?"

"Yes ma'am." I say giving her a smile. She nodded while smiling back then left.

"Lil bitch you think you slick keep tryin' me and your really gonna catch these hands! And you really need to stop talkin' or just start brushin' yo teeth one because yo breath smell like loose booty and a bucket of bounce dat ass! God damn I can smell it all the way from here!" I say as I cover my noses.

"You know what I don't even think brushing them will help. Where that stapler at?" I say as I get up and go to her desk while looking for it.

Once I find it I staple a paper just to make sure there's some in there. "Ok bitch come here." I say as I walk towards her making her eyes go wide as she backed up and out the door, running down the hallway.

I just laughed and and so did the class. Even Taymor.

I walked back to my seat and put my head down once more as the class went back to whatever they were doing before.

I layer there for about 2 minutes until I couldn't take that someone's watching me feeling anymore. I looked up and over to see no one but Taymor.

"You know it's rude to stare at people."

"You know it's rude to roll yo eyes at people."

"Whatever." I say rolling my eyes.

"Keep on the gonna get stuck."

I turned towards him and rolled my eyes again. "Bitch do it look like I care?"

"Fuck you think this is? You may be able to talk to the teacher like that but not me."

"Says who?"

He smirked and my face heated up a bit.  Taymor got yo and came around to grab my wrist and pull me up leading me out the class.

"Aye let go of me!" I yell at him as I try to pull away.

All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall with my hands above my head. My eyes went wide as I felt him nestle into my neck.

"You cute, you really are. But you finna learn who's in charge." Taymor says as he places a light kiss on my neck causing my breathing to hitch.

"What the matter? Can't speak?"

"N-nah, now move before I knock yo ass!" I semi yell while struggling get out of his grip but he just pressed out bodies closer together.

He growls at me as he comes up and kisses around my jawline then back to my neck biting down hard on it.

I close my eyes and bite my lip as I try to hold back my moans but he just keep going and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mhmm.."

I could feel him smile again my skin as he places
One more kiss on it before pulling away.

"You mine now Lil baby." He says before walking back into class.

~

Yuh ok so bye.  Sorry for the errors.