Prologue

Location: Maximum security prison, Nevada.
Time: 0900 hours
Target: Project X, (Y/n)
Date: unknown

3rd person pov:

Nevada, a dry and humid shit hole depending on what side of the fence you're on, for (Y/n) he sat in a hole 24/7 inside one of the best prisons in the US. (Y/n) refused to speak to the guards, inmates, or anyone for that matter. (Y/n) didn't acknowledge the guards presence while they watched him through the bars that covered the top of the large hole in the ground.

Guard 1: "Hey freak, I've seen your files. You're a fucking monster!" He shouted as he fired a bullet off next to (Y/n).

But (y/n) didn't budge, not even a single movement as he sat there on the concrete floor.

Guard 2: "What's the matter monster? Mute, can't speak?" He laughed as he poured a bottle of water on to (y/n) in hopes to get a reaction.

Furious (y/n) still remained still, that is until they turned to walk away. Once their backs were turned (y/n) moved quickly launching himself off the wall and gripping the bars above him. He quickly grabbed the second guards leg and dropped from the bars, using his weight to drag the man back to him. The force alone along with the resistance from the steel bars connecting with the guards leg shattered his knee cap. Six watched on the security cameras as the guard screamed in pain, she smiled while standing next to the warden.

Warden: "Are you sure you want this guy? He's done this too 15 of my men so far, except the last one he threw a fork into his eye." He asked with his concern extremely high.

Six: "I think he belongs with the program, he just needs to be reassured he won't be treated terribly." She said with a nod,"Move him to interrogation so that I may speak with him face to face." She said before leaving.

And on that note the warden did as he was told ordering majority of his staff to gear up and move the prisoner, the facility went on lockdown while they transported him to the room. Heavy steel chains replaced the regular links on the handcuffs, live rounds were to be used if any attempt to escape was made, and a 6ft distance was to be kept once inside the room. (Y/n) stood patiently watching every movement guards made around him as they stood in the room, Six walked in but didn't look at him. Instead she sat a box on the table.

Six: "I know who you are, what you can do, and what you did to end up hear. But I don't know what you look like completely without that baclava you wear in all those photos. So please take it." She said opening the box revealing the mask and aviator sunglasses.

(Y/n): Without hesitation I grabbed my baclava and my sunglasses quickly putting them back on, yet I still refused to say a word. The truth is, I could kill everyone in this room and not feel anything. I heard Six offering me a new life, but her words faided in and out due to my lack of caring.

Six: "Are you willing to redeem yourself (y/n)?" She asked as she placed a contract and pen on the table in front of him,"You will be able to leave this place if you sign the paper."

(Y/n) thought about what he heard for a moment and nodded. Taking the pen he signed the contract, but did not return the pen. He glanced over at the guard to his left, he had dumped coffee on (y/n) while he was sleeping one night. (Y/n)oved quickly as he stabbed the guards chest once with the pen, everyone but Six shouted and backed away. All she could do was smile.

Six: "Welcome to Raindow, Monster it is about time you live up to the name."