Finding The Book of The four Gods

Mari POV

I was walking with freya, Yui & maika to the big library so that Yui can return a book and take another one out. Yui & Freya went up to the front desk.

While me & maika went over to the vending machine to get something to drink. But then I saw a green light down a wall, I followed it as maika followed behind me.

We both were in a room, and I saw a book laying on the ground, I go to pick it up and I opened it.

"Universe of the four gods... once the first page is flipped a new journey will begin" I said.

"W..what.." Maika said.

Yui held maika back and freya was about to grab me until a green light wrapped around me and forced me into the book.

As I was thrown into the book, I landed on top of someone. Who seemed like they were on patrol.

"WHAY THE?!" he said.

"Gah! I'm sorry!!" I said.

I bowed about Ten times, and then looked up at the man. He was tan with dark blue hair and light pinkishpurple eyes.

"Where am i.." I said looking around.

"Who are you?" Said the man

"My name is Mari, I think I got seprated from my friends... Yui, freya & maika" i said still looking around.

A name triggered the man into picking me up, he brought me to a castle. I didn't feel like putting up a fight.

He then let me down, and I saw a Prince along with a girl in guy clothing.

"Tamakins, who is she?" The girl said.

"She knows maika" *tamakins* said.

"You girl. What is your relations with our priestess?" Asked the Prince.

Priestess? Princes??? AM I IN THE BOOK?! 

"Uhm.. my relations with maika is that she is a close friend of mine and she's also my senpai.. without her, I wouldn't be here..?" I said.

"What exactly do you mean?" Ask the Prince.

"I would of been.. dead if maika hadn't found me" I said about to break into tears.

"My apologizes, well.. any friend if maika's is welcome here.. but how is she?" He asked.

"Maika seemed fine.. until.. I got pulled in by a green light.." I said.

"Green??!" Said the girl in boy clothing.

"Mhmm.." I said.

The Prince got up from his throne and walked over to me, he tried to touch me but a green light blocked him in doing so.

"My intentions were right.. my dear, you are the priestess of Genbu" the Prince said.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤😜😜🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Cliffhanger

Next time - Priestess of Genbu.