Part 1

Alex

I saw him looking at me strangely, I kind of wondered what he was thinking. He walked over and sat next to me on the leather, and admittedly uncomfortable couch on the tour bus. Zach and Rian were both asleep in their bunks, so it was just Jack and I.

He looked straight at me, smiled, then asked, "Do you want to do something?" I didn't know what to say, not knowing what "something" was, but without thinking much else I said, "sure." He went to the bus driver and talked to him for a minute before coming back to sit next to me. I waited a little bit before asking, "Jack, what the hell are we doing?" He replied simply, "You'll see."

After about 15 minutes we pulled into a parking lot and immediately I saw the Taco Bell. Of course that's where we were going. How could I have not guessed this? We walked in, ordered probably a dozen burritos, and sat down.

He seemed so different, looking down at his feet, tapping his foot, and fumbling with his fingers. Either he was hungry and anxiously waiting for his burritos or he was nervous about something.

I asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" he said.

"Are you sure?" There was no response and he was almost hiding his face. Then I asked once again, "You okay, because you look kind of nervous about something? Did want this to be a date, because I wouldn't mind if you did?"

"You wouldn't?" He asked, uncovering his face.

"Of course not" I replied.