"Zombies" The Movie

So as most of you probably don't know, I'm AK's bro IK, and I have an obsession with Disney's new movie "Zombies

So as most of you probably don't know, I'm AK's bro IK, and I have an obsession with Disney's new movie "Zombies." So first things first, how many of you have actually seen the movie? Probably a good half of you (say if you have in the comments). So today you guys are going to be put in AK's shoes, and you're going to listen to me rant about Zombies for a couple of pages at the least.
WARNING: I will rant about different ships and other really heartfelt things, I may also curse, but please do not feel offended and spam it in the chat

Here goes nothing

First things first, all of you that ship Zedisson, it's really obvious, so there's no point in denying it. I mean if you want to argue against it, then join Amino, and have the whole world deny you. But if you ship Milo Manheim (I shouldn't even have to fucking say this, because if you're a true fan, you'll know that his, but for all you scrubs that know nothing about life, he's the actor who plays Zed) and Meg Donnelly (who, for all you scrubs, plays Addison) then you are a true fucking scrub, because first of all, MILO HAS A GIRLFRIEND, AND HER NAME IS HOLIDAY KRIEGEL. SO IF YOU SHIP MEGLO, OR WHATEVER HORRID NAME YOU GAVE THEM, STOP BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING ME NAUSEOUS WITH THE SMELL OF ALL THAT GARBAGE!!!!!!!

breath. just. breath.

IT ALSO WOULDN'T WORK, BECAUSE HE CURRENTLY HAS A CRUSH ON GAL GADOT (the actress that plays Wonder Woman).

I'M SORRY IF MY SHIP HAS FACTUAL EVIDENCE AND ALL YOURS HAS IS A COUPLE OF PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS AND THE FACT THAT BOTH OF THEIR NAMES START WIH THE FUCKING LETTER M, BECAUSE I CAN GO ON AND ON WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, SO IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT WHY ME- I CAN'T EVEN SAY THE SHIP NAME BECAUSE IT'S THAT TERRIBLE

But anyways, moving on,

Another ship that I think will sail, is Bronzo. Because at the cheer championship, Bonzo told Bree, that she was beautiful, and blew her a kiss, after that, she grabbed it out of mid-air, and accepted it. (THAT WAS A REALLY SHIPPY MOMENT, FOR ALL OF YOU SCRUBS, THAT DIDN'T GET THAT) So the reason, I got really triggered there, was because, you can ship Bonzo with a lot of people, so I just wanted to make it clear, that I already ship Bonzo with someone. Cuz I mean like, I can ship him with Eliza and Addison, but I won't, because those two, already have someone. But if you wanna know the reason I thought of Addizo, in the first place, it's because Bonzo hugged her, after giving her Zed's note... OK IF YOU ARE BEING A SCRUB, AND NOT FOLLOWING ALONG, THEN ITS THE NOTE THAT TOLD ADDISON TO MEET ZED AT THE BARRIER AT SEVEN PM. So where was I, oh yeah, I think people ship Elonzo, because, they're always together, I mean, once Bonzo even picked Eliza up, during the football game when they were cheering for Zed,....... so yeah.

Now moving on to Eliza. I can ship Eliza with lots of people, I mean looooooots of people, but let's start with Lucky, I used to think it was a ship that was sail, but in my opinion, it crashed and burned. I mean, the only reason I think it would work, is because at the end, when they did Bamm (the second one) they paired up some of the people together, and Bucky and Eliza were dancing together, which I thought was cute. But the ship that I ship, is Treliza. I ship it because, Tracey went, quote unquote, "I mean, with a little concealer blush, contour highlight, and a little bit of hair dye, you could look cute." I fell off my couch, because I was jumping up and down too much, I mean I was like woooooaaaahhhhh.
So, my friend, and creator of this magazine, AK, says that she ships Elizon. And it was because of that thing Addison said to Eliza at the Zombie Mash. So quote unquote, "I mean look at you, you're smart, cool, pretty." Eliza: "You think I'm pretty?" Addison: "Uh, yeah!" So I kind of see where she's going with this, but then I guess that I would have to ship Zed with someone else.... (list your ideas in the comments)
Some other peeps, I'd like to mention are the cheerleaders. So I ship Bucky with Stacy or Lacy, hmmmm maybe Tracey. And then the only background cheerleaders I ship, are the girl that was the first to "get the crowd to worship" her, at the cheer tryouts, and the chubby dude, the one that got kicked off the squad, for wearing "zombie-bling." I ship them, because, after Bucky kicked Bree and Addison off the team, for cheering for zombies at the football game, they tried to follow them together, but then the girl stopped the boy, so they wouldn't get kicked off. Which I think counts, because I mean like, I thought it was cute, that she cared whether or not he got kicked off the team.

So this is future me, and I'm faced palming SO HARD right now. Anyways, I realized that I forgot to mention one veeeerrrryyy important ship, and that is (drumroll please) Zelia. I ship it so hard, first of all (here comes factual evidence) because every time Addison is talking to Zed, Eliza looks jealous. Another thing that really made me hop aboard the Zelia ship is when in "My Year" Zed goes, "Yeah, you got a point, but today's an improvement, 'cause baby steps is still movement." I was like woooaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! So another reason why I ship it, is because when, after hacking Zed's Z- band, Eliza said, " If you smell smoke, stop, drop, and roll." After that Zed threw his helmet in the air, caught it, and winked over his freaking shoulder at Eliza. Plus, THEY'RE ALWAYS TOGETHER!!!!!!! (Mic drop)

ANYWAYS I CHALLENGE YOU, TO DECORATE YOUR ROOM WITH ZOMBIES RELATED STUFF, CREATE A ZOMBIES SHRINE, OR DO ZOMBIES RELATED THING IN REAL LIFE. AND REMEMBER, IF I DIDN'T MENTION A SHIP THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS.

NO I DIDN'T FORGET, .
"IF YOU'RE A FAN UNDERSTAND, THIS IS ZOMBIE LAND."