Day 1:Lost

"Hey, Spring, can you get some more firewood?" "Yeah, I'll be right back." Springtrap left and disappeared into the forest. Mangle and Springtrap were on an airplane but it crashed. They were on vacation and were supposed to be going to Japan to visit Mangle's parents. They had been stuck on an island for six months now. And even though it has been a long time since they got stuck there, Mangle still feels scared and she worries about her parents. After a while, Springtrap came back with more firewood. Mangle was deep in her thoughts and was staring at Springtrap. She always thought he was kind of cute. "What?" "N-nothing, I was just thinking." "About?" "How we got here and how worried my parents must be." Mangle's eyes teared up. "H-hey, I-I didn't mean to make you cry! Please don't cry!" Springtrap never knew how to make a girl stop crying. It always made him feel like he did something wrong and that there was nothing he could do about it. Springtrap got over to Mangle and tried to comfort her. "I'm sorry for asking about that. I was just curious and wanted to know what you were thinking." "It's okay, it's not your fault. I'm okay now." It was getting late so the two called it a night and went to sleep.